No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Time-resolved ultraviolet photoluminescence of ZnO/ZnGa2
2. Y. C. Lee, S. Y. Hu, W. Water, K. K. Tiong, Z. C. Feng, Y. T. Chen, J. C. Huang, J. W. Lee, C. C. Huang, J. L. Shen, and M. H. Cheng, J. Lumin. 129, 148 (2009).
9. S. K. Mohanta, S. Tripathy, X. H. Zhang, D. C. Kim, C. B. Soh, A. M. Yong, W. Liu, and H. K. Cho, Appl. Phys. Lett. 94, 041901 (2009).
10. R. Schneider, M. Schirra, A. Reiser, G. M. Prinz, W. Limmer, R. Sauer, K. Thonke, J. Biskupek, and U. Kaiser, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 131905 (2008).
16. G. Z. Xing, G. C. Xing, M. J. Li, E. J. Sie, D. D. Wang, A. Sulistio, Q. L. Ye, C. H. A. Huan, T. Wu, and T. C. Sum, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 102105 (2011).
17. U. Ozgur, Y. I. Alivov, C. Liu, A. Teke, M. A. Reshchikov, S. Dogan, V. Avrutin, S. J. Cho, and H. Morkoc, J. Appl. Phys. 98, 041301 (2005).
20. D. Lagarde, A. Balocchi, P. Renucci, H. Carrère, F. Zhao, T. Amand, X. Marie, Z. X. Mei, X. L. Du, and Q. K. Xue, Phys. Rev. B 78, 033203 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
The ultraviolet photoluminescence of ZnO/ZnGa2O4 composite layer grown by the thermal oxidation of ZnS with gallium was investigated by the time-resolved photoluminescence as a function of measuring temperature and excitation power. With increase of excitation power, the D0X emission is easily saturated than the DAP emission from ZnO/ZnGa2O4 composite layer, and which is dramatically enhanced as compared with that from pure ZnO layer grown without gallium. The radiative recombination process with ultra-long lifetime controlled the carrier recombination of ZnO/ZnGa2O4 composite layer.
Full text loading...
Most read this month