No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
An efficient closed-form solution for acoustic emission source location in three-dimensional structures
11. R. Belchamber and M. Collins, Journal of Acoustic Emission 9, 271–276 (1990).
12. E. Landis, C. Ouyang, and S. Shah, Journal of Acoustic Emission 10(1–2), S97–S103 (1991).
13. Y. Chan and K. Ho, presented at the Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 1994. ICASSP-94., 1994 IEEE International Conference on, 1994 (unpublished).
16. L. Dong and X. Li, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks 2013(2013), 1–8 (2013).
17. S. Gannot and T. G. Dvorkind, EURASIP journal on applied signal processing 2006, 174–174 (2006).
18. K. Ulrich, G. Tobias, and M. John, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing 2006 (2006).
19. R. O. Schmidt, “Aerospace and Electronic Systems,” IEEE Transactions on (6), 821–835 (1972).
20. S. J. Arrowsmith, M. D. Arrowsmith, M. A. H. Hedlin, and B. Stump, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 96(6), 2368–2382 (2006).
26. M. S. Brandstein, J. E. Adcock, and H. F. Silverman, presented at the Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 1995. ICASSP-95., 1995 International Conference on, 1995 (unpublished).
29. L. Dong and X. Li, Disaster Advances 6(13), 238–248 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
This paper presents an efficient closed-form solution (ECS) for acoustic emission(AE) source location in three-dimensional structures using time difference of arrival (TDOA) measurements from N receivers, N ≥ 6. The nonlinear location equations of TDOA are simplified to linear equations. The unique analytical solution of AE sources for unknown velocity system is obtained by solving the linear equations. The proposed ECS method successfully solved the problems of location errors resulting from measured deviations of velocity as well as the existence and multiplicity of solutions induced by calculations of square roots in existed close-form methods.
Full text loading...
Most read this month