No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Structure optimization and simulation analysis of the quartz micromachined gyroscope
2. L. Xie, X. Wu, S. Li, H. Wang, J. Su, and P. Dong, “A Z-axis quartz cross-fork micromachined gyroscope based on shear stress detection,” Sensors 10, 1573–1588 (2010).
4. L. Xie, X. Wu, S. Li, H. Wang, and Y. Tao, “Design and characterization of a novel Z-axis quartz cross-fork micromachined gyroscope,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering 24, 50–57 (2011).
5. R. H. Dixon and J. Bouchaud, “Markets and applications for MEMS inertial sensors,” Proc. SPIE 6113, 06–106–13 (2006).
6. S. E. Alper, K. Azgin, and T. Akin, “A high-performance silicon-on-insulator MEMS gyroscope operating at atmospheric pressure,” Sensors and Actuators A 135, 34–42 (2007).
8. B. Choi, S. Y. Lee, T. Kim, and S. S. Baek, “Dynamic characteristics of vertically coupled structures and the design of a decoupled micro gyroscope,” Sensors 9, 5952–5967 (2009).
9. M. F. Zaman, A. Sharma, Z. Hao, and F. Ayazi, “A mode-matched silicon-yaw tuning-fork gyroscope with subdegree-per-hour allan deviation bias instability,” Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems 17, 1526–1536 (2008).
10. L. Xie, X. Wu, S. Li, H. Wang, and P. Dong, “A novel quartz micro-structure based on shear stress detection and its gyroscopic effect,” Acta Physica Sinica 59, 6896–6901 (2010).
11. S. Sung, W.-T. Sung, C. Kim, S. Yun, and Y. J. Lee, “On the mode-matched control of MEMS vibratory gyroscope via phase-domain analysis and design,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics 14, 446–455 (2009).
12. X. Wu, L. Xie, J. Xing, P. Dong, H. Wang, and J. Su, “A Z-Axis quartz tuning fork micromachined gyroscope based on shear stress detection,” IEEE Sensors Journal 12, 1246–1252 (2012).
13. W.-T. Sung, S. Sung, J.-Y. Lee, T. Kang, Y. J. Lee, and J. G. Lee, “Development of a lateral velocity-controlled MEMS vibratory gyroscope and its performance test,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering 18, 1–13 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Structure optimization and simulation analysis of the quartz micromachined gyroscope are reported in this paper. The relationships between the structure parameters and the frequencies of work mode were analysed by finite element analysis. The structure parameters of the quartz micromachined gyroscope were optimized to reduce the difference between the frequencies of the drive mode and the sense mode. The simulation results were proved by testing the prototype gyroscope, which was fabricated by micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology. Therefore, the frequencies of the drive mode and the sense mode can match each other by the structure optimization and simulation analysis of the quartz micromachined gyroscope, which is helpful in the design of the high sensitivity quartz micromachined gyroscope.
Full text loading...
Most read this month