No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Investigation of trap states in high Al content AlGaN/GaN high electron mobility transistors by frequency dependent capacitance and conductance analysis
1. E. J. Miller, X. Z. Dang, H. H. Wieder, P. M. Asbeck, E. T. Yu, G. J. Sullivan, and J. M. Redwing, J. Appl. Phys. 87, 8070 (2000).
6. G. Li, T. Zimmermann, Y. Cao, C. Lian, X. Xing, R. Wang, P. Fay, H. G. Xing, and D. Jena, IEEE Electron Device Lett. 31, 954 (2010).
9. A. Sasikumar, A. Arehart, S. Kolluri, M. H. Wong, S. Keller, S. P. DenBaars, J. S. Speck, U. K. Mishra, and S. A. Ringel, IEEE Electron Device Lett. 33, 658 (2012).
14. E. H. Nicollian and A. Goetzberger, Microelectron. Reliab. 7, 164 (1968).
19. D. K. Schroder, Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization (Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2006).
22. O. Ambacher, M. Eickhoff, A. Link, M. Hermann, M. Stutzmann, F. Bernardini, V. Fiorentini, Y. Smorchkova, J. Speck, U. Mishra, W. Schaff, V. Tilak, and L. F. Eastman, Phys. Status Solidi C 0, 1878 (2003).
24. S. S. Sze and K. K. Ng, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 3rd ed (JohnWiley & Sons, New Jersey, 2007), pp. 213–215.
Article metrics loading...
Trap states in Al0.55Ga0.45N/GaN Schottky-gate high-electron-mobility transistors (S-HEMTs) and Al2O3/Al0.55Ga0.45N/GaN metal-oxide-semiconductor HEMTs (MOS-HEMTs) were investigated with conductance method in this paper. Surface states with time constant of (0.09–0.12) μs were found in S-HEMTs, and electron tunneling rather than emission was deemed to be the dominant de-trapping mechanism due to the high electric field in high Al content barrier. The density of surface states evaluated in S-HEMTs was (1.02–4.67)×1013 eV−1·cm−2. Al2O3 gate insulator slightly reduced the surface states, but introduced low density of new traps with time constant of (0.65–1.29) μs into MOS-HEMTs.
Full text loading...
Most read this month