No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Magnetic anisotropy of thin sputtered MgB2
films on MgO substrates in high magnetic fields
4. V. Moshchalkov, M. Menghini, T. Nishio, Q. Chen, A. V. Silhanek, V. H. Dao, L. F. Chibotaru, N. D. Zhigadlo, and J. Karpinski, Phys Rev Lett 102, 117001 (2009).
16. A. Gurevich, S. Patnaik, V. Braccini, K. H. Kim, C. Mielke, X. Song, L. D. Cooley, S. D. Bu, D. M. Kim, J. H. Choi, L. J. Belenky, J. Giencke, M. K. Lee, W. Tian, X. Q. Pan, A. Siri, E. E. Hellstrom, C. B. Eom, and D. C. Larbalestier, Supercond Sci Tech 17, 278 (2003).
18. S. Fabretti, P. Thomas, M. Meinert, I.-M. Imort, and A. Thomas, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism 26, 1 (2012).
19. L. Lyard, P. Samuely, P. Szabo, T. Klein, C. Marcenat, L. Paulius, K. Kim, C. Jung, H. S. Lee, B. Kang, S. Choi, S. I. Lee, J. Marcus, S. Blanchard, A. Jansen, U. Welp, G. Karapetrov, and W. Kwok, Physical Review B 66, 180502 (2002).
22. F. Simon, A. Janossy, T. Feher, F. Murányi, S. Garaj, L. Forró, C. Petrovic, S. Bud'ko, G. Lapertot, V. Kogan, and P. Canfield, Phys. Rev. Lett. 87, 047002 (2001).
Article metrics loading...
We investigated the magnetic anisotropy ratio of thin sputtered polycrystalline MgB2 films on MgO substrates. Using high magnetic field measurements, we estimated an anisotropy ratio of 1.35 for T = 0 K with an upper critical field of 31.74 T in the parallel case and 23.5 T in the perpendicular case. Direct measurements of a magnetic-field sweep at 4.2 K show a linear behavior, confirmed by a linear fit for magnetic fields perpendicular to the film plane. Furthermore, we observed a change of up to 12% of the anisotropy ratio in dependence of the film thickness.
Full text loading...
Most read this month