No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
The carrier-generating analysis of MEMS gyroscope interface circuit
1. Ran Fang, Wengao Lu, and Guannan Wang, “A Low-noise High-voltage Interface Circuit for capacitive MEMS gyroscope,” Journal of Circuits Systems and Computers 22, 1340019 (2013).
2. Hai Tao Ding, Zhen Chuan Yang, ZhanFei Wang, Kraft Michael, and GuiZhen Yan, “MEMS gyroscope control system using a band-pass continuous-time sigma-delta modulator,” Science China-Information Sciences 56, 1–10 (2013).
3. Hongzhi Sun, Kemiao Jia, Xuesong Liu et al., “A CMOS-MEMS Gyroscope Interface Circuit Design With High Gain and Low Temperature Dependence,” IEEE Sensors Journal-IEEE SENS J 11, 2740–2748 (2011).
5. JunMin Guo, Circuit Design and Test Technology of Capacitive Micro-machined Gyroscope (University of Posts and Telecommunication, Beijing, 2010).
6. Nan Zhang and GenDong Zhang, “Design of Digital Modulator Carrier Producing Circuit Based on DDS,” Industry and Mine Automation 1, 127–129 (2010).
7. ChunFang Lin, High frequency electronic circuit (Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing, 2010).
8. Yong Guo, MingQing Xiao, and Jing Tan, “DDS Chip AD9851 and its Application,” Electronic Technology 2, 54–56 (2001).
9.Maxim, “High-Frequency Waveform Generator,” MAX038 Datasheet, REV.2A, 1996.
10.Analog Devices, “COMS Complete DDS,” AD9831 Datasheet, REV.A, 1996.
Article metrics loading...
In this paper, the main factors which influence the noise ratio of gyroscope output signal were analysed, according to the MEMS gyro interface circuit technology. A working principle of a carrier in the gyroscope circuit was discussed, the process formula of the carrier amplitude and frequency in the interface circuit of modulation and demodulation was deduced, and the error components lead-in from carrier to gyroscope circuit was distinguished. Several commonly used carrier-generating circuit schemes were analysed and compared, and a carrier-generating program in the interface circuits of the micro-gyroscope was designed, which was applied in a MEMS gyro developed by our laboratory. The measurement results show that the amplitude stability and frequency stability is 1.3 ppm and 12 ppm, respectively, meeting the performance requirements of carrier generating in the MEMS gyro circuit.
Full text loading...
Most read this month