No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Test and analysis on the abnormal noise of the ultrasonic detection device
1. Xuejun Lu and Zhi Wei, “Spectral Analysis and diagnosis of gearbox noise,” Journal of Vibration and Shock 18(2), 75–78 (1999).
2. Takayoshi Yoshioka “Development of noise and vibration reduction technology on hybrid vehicles,” Journal Society of Automotive Engineers 57(7), 34–40 (2003).
3. Todd E. Rook, “Mobility analysis of structure-borne noise power flow through bearing in gear box-like structures,” Noise Control Engineering Journal 44(2), 69–77 (1996).
4. Song Shen, “Modal test for yellow river bridge exciting with hammer,” Journal of Vibration Engineering 13(3), 492–495 (2000).
5. Xuemei Liu, Peng Zhou, and Aiping Li, “Research on the dynamic characteries of the machine tool based on the modal test,” Manufacturing Technology & Machine Tool 11, 97–100 (2011).
6. Jun Liu, Jianli Gao, Guizhi Mu, and Wenlei Xie, “An improved experimental modal analysis system with hammering method,” Journal of Vibration and Shock 28(3),174–177 (2009).
7. Zhigao Luo, Ju Li, Xiang Wang, and Mangmang Wang, “Stiffness of a thin-shell-plastic part based on modal analysis,” Journal of Vibration and Shock 28(4),185–187 (2009).
8. Yongjun Nie and Qizheng Liao, “Finite element and experimental modal analysis of the truss,” Machine Design and Research 27(2), 61–64 (2011).
9. Ying Yang, Guangyao Zhao, and Fanliang Meng, “Modal analysis and testing of a certain white bodywork,” Journal of Northeastern University (Natural Science) 29(7), 1045–1048 (2008).
10. Pingping Huang, Weijin Ma, Yumin Ge, and Junyuan Wang, “Characteristic analysis of vibration and noise for heavy vehicles gearbox,” Noise and Vibration Control 31(3), 69–72 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
For the phenomenon that the abnormal noise appear suddenly when the ultrasonic detection device works at the rate of 800mm/min, a vibration testing for this detection device is designed and investigated in this paper. Deep analysis are carried out based on the experimental modal analysis method of point excitation with multiple point three vectors in response and spectrum analysis method. The analysis results demonstrate the main reasons of the abnormal noise, which is due to the resonance between the motor and the ultrasonic station.
Full text loading...
Most read this month