No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
High performance flexible top-emitting warm-white organic light-emitting devices and chromaticity shift mechanism
6. S. Su, E. Gonmori, H. Sasabe, and J. Kido, Adv. Mater. 20, 4189 (2008).
8. Q. Huang, R. Meerheim, K. Fehse, G. Schwartz, S. Reineke, K. Walzer, and K. Leo, 2007 Sid International Symposium, Digest of Technical Papers 38, 1282 (2007).
9. M. Zhang, Z. Chen, L. Xiao, B. Qu, and Q. Gong, Appl. Phys. Express 4, 2105 (2011).
17. Commission Internationale de L’Eclairage (CIE), Method of Measuring and Specifying Color Rendering Properties of Light Sources (Paris, 1974).
18. L. Tan, Y. Liu, and F. Yu, Optical Instruments 26, 4 (2004).
19. Y. Guo, M. S. Thesis, Institute of Advanced Materials, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Nanjing, 2012.
26. Y. Lan, C. Hsiao, P. Lee, Y. Bai, C. Lee, C. Yang, M. Leung, M. Wei, T. Chiu, and J. Lee, Org. Electron. 12, 756 (2011).
29. N. F. Mott, R. W. Gurney, Electronic Processes in Ionic Crystals (Dover, Oxford, 1964).
Article metrics loading...
Flexible warm-white top-emitting organic light-emitting devices (TEOLEDs) are fabricated onto PET substrates with a simple semi-transparent cathode Sm/Ag and two-color phosphors respectively doped into a single host material TCTA. By adjusting the relative position of the orange-red EML sandwiched between the blue emitting layers, the optimized device exhibits the highest power/current efficiency of 8.07 lm/W and near 13 cd/A, with a correlated color temperature (CCT) of 4105 K and a color rendering index (CRI) of 70. In addition, a moderate chromaticity variation of (-0.025, +0.008) around warm white illumination coordinates (0.45, 0.44) is obtained over a large luminance range of 1000 to 10000 cd/m2. The emission mechanism is discussed via delta-doping method and single-carrier device, which is summarized that the carrier trapping, the exciton quenching, the mobility change and the recombination zone alteration are negative to color stability while the energy transfer process and the blue/red/blue sandwiched structure are contributed to the color stability in our flexible white TEOLEDs.
Full text loading...
Most read this month