No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Aperiodic signals processing via parameter-tuning stochastic resonance in a photorefractive ring cavity
3. A. Longtin, A. Bulsara, and F. Moss, “Time-interval sequences in bistable systems and the noise-induced transmission of information by sensory neurons,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 67(5), 656–659 (1991).
4. K. Wiesenfeld and F. Moss, “Stochastic resonance and the benefits of noise: from ice ages to crayfish and SQUIDs,” Nature 373, 33–36 (1995).
6. W. Hohmann, D. Lebender, J. Müller, N. Schinor, and F. W. Schneider, “Enhancement of the production rate in chemical reactions with thresholds,” J. Phys. Chem. A 101(48), 9132–9136 (1997).
7. J. K. Douglass, L. Wilkens, E. Pantazelou, and F. Moss, “Noise enhancement of information transfer in crayfish mechanoreceptors by stochastic resonance,” Nature 365, 337–340 (1993).
14. Bohou Xu, Fabing Duna, Ronghao Bao, and Jianlong Li, “Stochastic Resonance with Tuning System Parameters: The Application of Bistable Systems in signal Processing,” Chaos, Solitons and fractals 13, 633–644 (2002).
17. T. Ditzinger, M. Stadler, D. Struber, and J. A. S. Kelso, “Noise Improve Three-dimensional perception: Stochastic Resonance and Other Impacts of Noise to the Perception of Auto stereograms,” Phys. Rev. E 62, 2566–2575 (2000).
22. P. Wan, Y. Zhan, and H. Zheng, “High signal-to-noise ratio gain by SR in an unconventional bistable system,” Computer Science and Automation Engineering (CSAE), International Conference on. IEEE 4, 652–655 (2011).
25. J. E. Ford, J. Ma, Y. Fainman, and S. H. Lee, “Multiplex holography in strontium barium niobate with applied field,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 9, 1183–1192 (1992).
26. M. Cronin-Golomb, B. Fischer, J. O. White, and A. Yariv, “Theory and Application of Four Wave Mixing in Photorefractive Materials,” IEEE J. Quantum Electron. QE-20, 12–30 (1984).
30. A. S. Asdi and A. H. Tewfik, “Detection of weak signals using adaptive stochastic resonance,” IEEE Trans. Signal Proc. 2, 1332–1335 (1995).
32. Jian Ma, Daniel Zeng, and Hsinchun Chen, “Spatial-Temporal Cross-Correlation Analysis: A New Measure and a Case Study in Infectious Disease Informatics,” IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics 542–547 (2006).
Article metrics loading...
Based on solving numerically the generalized nonlinear Langevin equation describing the nonlinear dynamics of stochastic resonance by Fourth-order Runge-Kutta method, an aperiodic stochastic resonance based on an optical bistable system is numerically investigated. The numerical results show that a parameter-tuning stochastic resonance system can be realized by choosing the appropriate optical bistable parameters, which performs well in reconstructing aperiodic signals from a very high level of noise background. The influences of optical bistable parameters on the stochastic resonance effect are numerically analyzed via cross-correlation, and a maximum cross-correlation gain of 8 is obtained by optimizing optical bistable parameters. This provides a prospective method for reconstructing noise-hidden weak signals in all-optical signal processing systems.
Full text loading...
Most read this month