No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Chemically strengthened protection glasses for the applications of space solar cells
7. D. Liu, S. Liu, C. Panetta, K. Olson, S. Hong, D. Alaan, C. Mann, and K. Luey, 35th Photovoltaic Specialists Conference(PVSC), Segundo, CA, USA, Jun. 20–25, 2010 IEEE.
8. D. C. Ferguson, IEEE Phot Spec Conf 2537 (2010).
15. J. G. Huang, D. Q. Liu, Z. X. Gao, H. W. Li, M. H. Cai, and J. W. Han, Acta Phys Sin. 61, 029601 (2012).
16. Y. Y. Wu, L. Yue, J. M. Hu, M. J. Lan, J. D. Xiao, D. Z. Yang, S. Y. He, Z. W. Zhang, X. C. Wang, Y. Qian, and M. B. Chen, Acta Phys Sin. 60, 098110 (2011).
24. A. J. Burggraaf, Physics and Chemistry of Glasses 17, 169 (1966).
25. R. F. Bartolomew, D. R. Uhlmann, and N. J. Kreidl, Glass Science and Technology (Academic Press, New York, 1980) 5, 217.
28. K. Hayashida, G. L. King, J. Tesinsky, and D. R. Wittenburg, SD 72-SH-0122 NAS 1-10957. North American Rockwell. October 1972.
30. F. Gan, Science and Technology of Modern Glass (Shanghai Science and Technology Press, Shanghai, 1988).
33. J. B. Wachtman, Mechanical Properties of Ceramics (Wiley, New York, 1996).
Article metrics loading...
The effects of chemically strengthened processing and the ion beam irradiation on the mechanical characteristics of space solar cell protection glasses are investigated using dynamic mechanical analysis and micro hardness instrument; also the corresponding optical properties were analyzed by utilizing the UV/visible spectrophotometer. The results suggest that the flexural strength, fracture toughness and surface characteristics are enhanced via the chemical strengthening process. Importantly, such process has a trivial influence with ∼0.2% degradation on the transparency of chemically strengthened glasses in the band range of 350 ∼ 1000 nm, while exhibits an excellent resistance on radiation damage by ion beams bombardment, demonstrating an outstanding durability in the space radiation environment.
Full text loading...
Most read this month