No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Coaxial foilless diode
1. G. Du and B. Qian, Acta Physica Sinca 59, 4626 (2010).
3. T. Wessel-Berg, in Proc. High Energy Density High Power RF: 7th Workshop, Kalamata, Greece, 13–17 June 2005, edited by D. V. Abe and G. S. Nusinovich (America Institute of Physics, 2005), vol. 807, pp. 55–64.
4. J. Yang, Y. Wang, and S. Wang, High Power Laser and Particle Beams 19, 643 (2007).
7. G. Liu, S. Qiu, H. Wang, W. Huang, and F. Wang, in Proc. of SPIE, Intense Microwave PulsesV, San Diego, CA, 27 July 1997, edited by E. B. Howard (SPIE, Bellingham, 1997), vol. 3158, pp.524–532.
12. S. Li, Ph. D. Thesis, China Academy of Engineering Physics, Mianyang, 2003.
13. J. Zang, Ph. D. Thesis, Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu, 2009.
14. B. Du and J. Wang, (Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2002).
15. D. Xie and Q. Liu, College Physics 24, 23 (2005).
Article metrics loading...
A kind of coaxial foilless diode is proposed in this paper, with the structure model and operating principle of the diode are given. The current-voltage relation of the coaxial foilless diode and the effects of structure parameters on the relation are studied by simulation. By solving the electron motion equation, the beam deviation characteristic in the presence of external magnetic field in transmission process is analyzed, and the relationship between transverse misalignment with diode parameters is obtained. These results should be of interest to the area of generation and propagation of radial beam for application of generating high power microwaves.
Full text loading...
Most read this month