No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Characteristic method for isentropic compression simulation
2. D. C. Swift, Damian, and R. P. Johnson, Phys. Rev. E 71, 056310 (2005).
3. N. Amadou, E. Brambrink, A. Benuzzi-Mounaix, G. Huser, F. Guyot, S. Mazevet, T. d. R. G. Morard, T. Vinci, K. Myanishi, N. Ozaki, R. Kodama, T. Boehly, O. Henry, D. Raffestin, and M. Koenig, High Energy Density Physics 9, 243 (2013).
5. J. Edwards, K. Lorenz, B. Remington, S. Pollaine, J. Colvin, B. F. L. D. Braun, D. Reisman, J. McNaney, J. A. Greenough, R. Wallace, H. Louis, and D. Kalantar, Phys. Rev. Lett. 92, 075002 (2004).
6. R. F. Smith, S. M. Pollaine, S. J. Moon, K. T. Lorenz, P. M. Celliers, J. H. Eggert, H. Park, and G. Collins, Phys. Plasmas 14, 057105 (2007).
9. D. K. Bradley, J. H. Eggert, R. F. Smith, S. T. Prisbrey, D. G. Hicks, D. G. Braun, J. Biener, A. Hamza, R. E. Rudd, and G. Collins, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 075503 (2009).
15. D. Hayes, “Bakward intergration of the equations of motion to correct for free surface perturbations,” Tech. Rep. SAND2001-1440 (Sandia Laboratory, 2001).
18. M. E. Kipp and R. J. Lawrence, “A one-dimensional finite-difference wave propagation code,” Tech. Rep. SAND1981-0930 (Sandia Laboratory, 1981).
19. W. Li, One-Dimensional Nonsteady Flow and Shock Waves (Defense Industry Press, Beijing, 2003).
20. W. Li, Simplified equation of state p = p(ρ, E) and p = p(ρ, T) for condensed matter, in shock waves in condensed matter (Plenum press, New York and London, 1986).
21. F. H. Harlow and A. A. Amsden, Fluid dynamics (LA-4700, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1971).
23. R. Courant and K. O. Friedrichs, Supersonic Flow and Shock Waves (Interscience, New York, 1948).
24. M. H. Rice, R. G. McQueen, and J. M. Walsh, Compression of Solids by Strong Shock Waves (Academic Press, New York, 1958).
25. S. Atzeni and J. M. ter Vehn, The Physics of Inertial Fusion (Oxford University Press, New York, 2004).
Article metrics loading...
A characteristic method has been developed using a Murnaghan-form isentropic equation and characteristics, which has been verified by example uses. General information of two ramp compression experiments was calculated, which matched experimental ones well except for some tiny distinctions. Finally, the factors influencing the precision of this model were discussed and other practical applications were presented.
Full text loading...
Most read this month