No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Vortex motion in layered superconductors Cu0.03
4. E. Morosan, H. W. Zandbergen, B. S. Dennis, J. W. G. Bos, Y. Onose, T. Klimczuk, A. P. Ramirez, N. P. Ong, and R. J. Cava, Nature Physics 2, 544 (2006).
5. K. E. Wagner, E. Morosan, Y. S. Hor, J. Tao, Y. Zhu, T. Sanders, T. M. McQueen, H. W. Zandbergen, A. J. Williams, D. V. West, and R. J. Cava, Phys. Rev. B 78, 104520 (2008).
6. X. D. Zhu, Y. P. Sun, X. B. Zhu, X. Luo, B. S. Wang, G. Li, Z. R. Yang, W. H. Song, and J. M. Dai, Journal of Crystal Growth 311, 218 (2008).
7. L. Fang, Y. Wang, P. Y. Zou, L. Tang, Z. Xu, H. Chen, C. Dong, L. Shan, and H. H. Wen, Phys. Rev. B 72, 014534 (2005).
9. X. D. Zhu, Y. P. Sun, S. H. Zhang, J. L. Wang, L. J. Zou, L. E. DeLong, X. B. Zhu, X. Luo, B. S. Wang, G. Li, Z. R. Yang, and W. H. Song, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 21, 145701 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
The vortex motion in Cu 0.03TaS2 has been investigated by resistivity results with a special electrode arrangements. The vortex behaviors for H ∥ c are completely different from that for H ∥ ab. The analysis indicates that when H ∥ ab, the sharp ρ − T transition is the superconductive-normal transition while for H ∥ c, the broadened ρ − T transition is caused by the suppression of the superconducting weak link between the S-Ta-S layers. The existence of the vortex pancake in Cu 0.03TaS2 is contradictory to the Clem's model, further demonstrating that the models for high temperature cuprates superconductors are not applicable to the layered transition metal dichalcogenides.
Full text loading...
Most read this month