No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Green emission in carbon doped ZnO films
1. V. A. Coleman and C. Jagadish, in Zinc Oxide Bulk, Thin Films and Nanostructures, edited by J. Chennupati and P. Stephen (Elsevier Science Ltd, Oxford, 2006), p. 1.
2. N. H. Nickel and E. Terukov, Zinc Oxide - a Material for Micro- and Optoelectronic Applications (Springer, 2005).
3. K. Ellmer, A. Klein, and B. Rech, Transparent Conductive Zinc Oxide: Basics and Applications in Thin Film Solar Cells (Springer, 2008).
5. J. B. Yi, C. C. Lim, Y. P. Feng, J. Ding, G. Z. Xing, H. M. Fan, L. H. Van, S. L. Huang, K. S. Yang, X. L. Huang, X. B. Qin, B. Y. Wang, T. Wu, L. Wang, H. T. Zhang, X. Y. Gao, T. Liu, and A. T. S. Wee, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 137201 (2010).
12. Ü. Özgür, Y. I. Alivov, C. Liu, A. Teke, M. A. Reshchikov, S. Dogan, V. Avrutin, S. J. Cho, and H. Morkoc, J. Appl. Phys. 98, 041301 (2005).
20. S. Q. Zhou, Q. Y. Xu, K. Potzger, G. Talut, R. Grotzschel, J. Fassbender, M. Vinnichenko, J. Grenzer, M. Helm, H. Hochmuth, M. Lorenz, M. Grundmann, and H. Schmidt, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93, 232507 (2008).
25. S. M. Sze and K. K. Ng, Physics of semiconductor Devices (Wiley, 2006).
27. Ü. Özgür and H. Morkoç, in Zinc Oxide Bulk, Thin Films and Nanostructures, edited by J. Chennupati and P. Stephen (Elsevier Science Ltd, Oxford, 2006), p. 175.
Article metrics loading...
The emission behavior of C-doped ZnO films, which were prepared by implantation of carbon into ZnO films, is investigated. Orange/red emission is observed for the films with the thickness of 60–100 nm. However, the film with thickness of 200 nm shows strong green emission. Further investigations by annealing bulk ZnO single crystals under different environments, i.e. Ar, Zn or C vapor, indicated that the complex defects based on Zn interstitials are responsible for the strong green emission. The existence of complex defects was confirmed by electron spin resonance (ESR) and low temperature photoluminescence ( PL ) measurement.
Full text loading...
Most read this month