No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Characteristic emission enhancement in the atmosphere with Rn trace using metal assisted LIBS
1. S. Rehman, PhD thesis, Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (2005).
2. V. I. Ferronsky and V. A. Polyakov, (Springer science+Business Media, 2012).
4. WHO Handbook on Indoor Radon, A Public Health Perspective, (World Health Organization, 2009).
11. M. P. Campos and E. W. Martins, International Nuclear Atlantic Conference (INAC) 2007, Brazil, ISBN: 978-85-99141-02-1 (2007).
13. P. Parvin, Pub. No: US 20080149838, Pub. Date: June 26 (2008).
14. P. Parvin, M. Ilchi-Ghazaani, A. Bavali, V. Daneshafrooz, S. Z. Mortazavi, A. Moosakhani, A. Nazari-Golshan, M. M. Hashemi, S. S. Hosseini, and B. Mansouri, Sh. Abachi, Recent Patents on Mechanical Engineering 6, 58–74 (2013).
17. P. K. Hopke, Progress Report, Clarkson University, July (1992).
18. E. L. Holthoff and P. M. Pellegrin, Optical, Acoustic, Magnetic, and Mechanical Sensor Technologies, Chapter 6, ISBN: 978-1-4398-6975-8 (2012).
22. E. H. Piepmeier, Analytical Applications of Lasers (Wiley, New York, 1986).
23. D. A. Cremers and L. J. Radziemski, (John Wiley and Sons Ltd., West Sussex, England, 2006).
24. L. Moenke-Blankenburg, Laser Micro Analysis (Wiley, New York, 1989).
32. M. Pardede, H. Kurniawan, T. J. Lie, R. Hedwig, N. Idris, T. Kobayashi, T. Maruyama, Y. I. Lee, K. Kagawa, and M. O. Tjia, Journal of Applied Physics 98, 043105 (2005).
35. K. H. Kurniawan, M. Pardede, R. Hedwig, Z. S. Lie, T. J. Lie, D. P. Kurniawan, M. Ramli, K. I. Fukumoto, H. Niki, S. N. Abdulmadjid, N. Idris, T. Maruyama, K. Kagawa, and M. O. Tija, Analytical Chemistry 79, 2703–2707 (2007).
36. M. Ramli, K. Kagawa, S. N. Abdulmadjid, N. Idris, W. S. Budi, M. A. Marpaung, K. H. Kurniawan, T. J. Lie, M. M. Suliyanti, R. Hedwig, M. Pardede, Z. S. Lie, and M. O. Tjia, Applied Physics B 86, 729–734 (2007).
41. E. Fourkal, V. Yu. Bychenkov, W. Rozmus, R. Sydora, C. Kirkby, C. E. Capjack, S. H. Glenzer, and H. A. Baldis, 8(2), 550–556 (2001).
44. L. Torrisi, D. Mascali, R. Miracoli, S. Gammino, N. Gambino, L. Giuffrida, and D. Margarone, Journal of Applied Physics, 107, 123303–123310 (2010).
48. P. Parvin, G. R. Davoud-Abadi, and H. Kariminejad, Radon monitoring for earthquake prediction using hybrid UV LIDAR-Phoswich system, 23rd International Laser Radar conference, Japan (2006).
49. H. Cember and T. E. Johnson, (McGraw Hill Company, New York, 2009).
50. A. W. Miziolek, V. Palleschi, and I. Schechter, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2006).
53. M. M. Amarala, M. P. Raelea, A. Z. de Freitasa, G. S. Zahna, Optics for Arts, Architecture, and Archaeology II, Munich, Germany, June 15 (2009).
54. F. F. Chen, Introduction to Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 2nd edition, (Springer publication, 1984).
57. P. K. Diwakar, PhD thesis, University of Florida, ISBN: 9781109519471 (2009).
58. H. R. Griem, (Academic Press, New York, (appendix 4, pp. 320) 1974).
59. H. Bethe, J. Ashkin, (Wiley & Sons, Inc, New York, 1953).
61. H. H. Heckman, (National Academy of Sciences, Washington D.C., 1970).
66. H. M. Niemz, (Springer Publication, Berlin, Germany, 2003).
69. M. Kelley, The Earth's Ionosphere: Plasma Physics and Electrodynamics (Elsevier Publication, USA, 2008).
71. N. Wodicka and M. R. St-Onge, “Implications of U-Pb geochronology for the thermal evolution of supracrustal rocks from the Baffin segment of the Trans-Hudson Orogen,” Geological Association of Canada, Program with Abstracts 23, A200 (1998).
Article metrics loading...
Several characteristic emission lines from the metal targets (Cu, Zn and Pb) were investigated in trace presence of radon gas in the atmospheric air, using Q-SW Nd:YAG laser induced plasma inside a control chamber. The emission lines of metal species are noticeably enhanced in (Rn+air), relative to those in the synthetic air alone. Similar spectra were also taken in various sub-atmospheric environments in order to determine the optimum pressure for enhancement. Solid-state nuclear track detectors were also employed to count the tracks due to alpha particles for the activity assessment.
Full text loading...
Most read this month