No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Exact soliton solutions of the generalized Gross-Pitaevskii equation based on expansion method
1. E. H. Lieb, R. Seiringer, J. P. Solovej, and J. Yngvason, The Mathematics of the Bose Gas and its Condensation (Springer, Basel, 2005).
2. J. T. Mendonça and H. Terças, Physics of Ultra-Cold Matter (Springer, New York, 2013).
3. K. Levin, A. Fetter, and D. Stamper-Kurn, Ultracold Bosonic and Fermionic Gases (Elsevier, Oxford, 2012).
4. W. Zwerger, The BCS-BEC Crossover and the Unitary Fermi Gases (Springer, Berlin, 2012).
6. S. Zhang, J. M. Ba, Y. N. Sun, and L. Dong, Z. Naturforsch. 64a, 691–696 (2009).
8. J. X. Fei and C. L. Zheng, Chin. J. Phys. 51, 200 (2013).
19. V. A. Matveev and M. A. Salle, Darboux Transformation and Solitons (Springer, Berlin, 1991).
23. H. Naher and F. A. Abdullah, Appl. Math. Sci. 6, 5495 (2012).
25. H. Naher and F. A. Abdullah, J. Egypt. Math. Soc. (2014) (in press).
29. H. Naher and F. A. Abdullah, J. Comput. Anal. Appl. 16, 220 (2014).
43. Y. Zhou, Q.-C. Zhou, and X.-D. Ma, Acta Phys. Sin. 62, 140301 (2013).
47. C. Sulem and P. L. Sulem, The Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation (Springer, New York, 1999).
Article metrics loading...
We give a more generalized treatment of the 1D generalized Gross-Pitaevskii equation (GGPE) with variable term coefficients. External harmonic trapping potential is fully considered and the nonlinear interaction term is of arbitrary polytropic index of superfluid wave function. We also eliminate the interdependence between variable coefficients of the equation terms avoiding the restrictions that occur in some other works. The exact soliton solutions of the GGPE are obtained through the delicate combined utilization of modified lens-type transformation and F-expansion method with dominant features like soliton type properties highlighted.
Full text loading...
Most read this month