No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Simultaneous impact of neutron irradiation and sputtering on the surface structure of self–damaged ITER–grade tungsten
7. G. Federici, C. H. Skinner, J. N. Brooks, J. P. Coad, C. Grisolia, A. A. Haasz, A. Hassanein, V. Philipps, C. S. Pitcher, J. Roth, W. R. Wampler, and D. G. Whyte, Nuclear Fusion 41, 1967 (2001).
8. V. K. Alimov, B. Tyburska-Püschel, S. Lindig, Y. Hatano, M. Balden, J. Roth, K. Isobe, M. Matsuyama, and T. Yamanishi, Journal of Nuclear Materials 420, 519 (2012).
10. V. S. Voitsenya, M. Balden, A. I. Belyaeva, V. K. Alimov, B. Tyburska-Püschel, A. A. Galuza, A. A. Kasilov, I. V. Kolenov, V. G. Konovalov, O. A. Skoryk, and S. I. Solodovchenko, Journal of Nuclear Materials 434, 375 (2013).
12. E. D. Palik, Handbook of Optical Constants of Solids (Academic Press, Inc., New York, 1985).
14. A. I. Belyaeva, A. A. Galuza, I. V. Kolenov, A. A. Savchenko, S. N. Faizova, G. N. Raab, and D. A. Aksenov, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Science. Physics. 76, 854 (2012).
15. A. I. Belyaeva, A. A. Galuza, and A. D. Kudlenko, Pribory i Technika Experimenta 6, 135 (2008), (in Russian).
16. M. Balden, A. F. Bardamid, A. I. Belyaeva, K. A. Slatin, J. W. Davis, A. A. Haasz, M. Poon, V. G. Konovalov, I. V. Ryzhkov, and A. N. Shapoval, Journal of Nuclear Materials 329–333, 1515 (2004).
Article metrics loading...
Simultaneous effects of neutron irradiation and long–term sputtering on the surface relief of ITER–grade tungsten were studied. The effects of neutron–induced displacement damage have been simulated by irradiation of tungsten target with W6 + ions of 20 MeV energy. Ar+ ions with energy 600 eV were used as imitation of charge exchange atoms in ITER. The surface relief was studied after each sputtering act. The singularity in the WJ–IG surface relief was ascertained experimentally at the first time, which determines the law of roughness extension under sputtering. As follows from the experimental data, the neutron irradiation has not to make a decisive additional contribution in the processes developing under impact of charge exchange atoms only.
Full text loading...
Most read this month