No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Effect of electric field concentration using nanopeak structures on the current–voltage characteristics of resistive switching memory
3. R. Waser, R. Dittmann, G. Staikov, and K. Szot, Prospects, and Challenges. Adv. Mater. 21, 2632 (2009).
5. K. Tsunoda, K. Kinoshita, H. Noshiro, Y. Yamazaki, T. Iizuka, Y. Ito, A. Takahashi, A. Okano, Y. Sato, T. Fukano, M. Aoki, and Y. Sugiyama, IEDM Tech. Dig. 767 (2007).
6. J. Song, A. I. Inamdar, B. Jang, K. Jeon, Y. Kim, K. Jung, Y. Kim, H. Im, W. Jung, H. Kim, and J. P. Hong, Appl. Phys. Expr. 3, 091101 (2010).
7. D. C. Kim, M. J. Lee, S. E. Ahn, S. Seo, J. C. Park, I. K. Yoo, I. G. Baek, H. J. Kim, E. K. Yim, J. E. Lee, S. O. Park, H. S. Kim, U-In Chung, J. T. Moon, and B. I. Ryu, Appl. Phys. Lett 88, 232106 (2006).
11. J. H. Yoon, J. H. Han, J. S. Jung, W. Jeon, G. H. Kim, S. J. Song, J. Y. Seok, K. J. Yoon, M. H. Lee, and C. S. Hwang, Adv. Mater. 25, 1987 (2013).
13. The Handbook of Advanced Aluminum Technology in Japanese (KALLOS PUBLISHING CO., LTD., Tokyo, 1996) p. 932.
21. H. Y. Peng, L. Pu, J. C. Wu, D. Cha, J. H. Hong, W. N. Lin, Y. Y. Li, J. F. Ding, A. David, K. Li, and T. Wu, APL Materials 1, 052106 (2013).
23. G.-S. Park, Y. B. Kim, S. Y. Park, X. S. Li, S. Heo, M.-J. Lee, M. Chang, J. H. Kwon, M. Kim, U-I. Chung, R. Dittmann, R. Waser, and K. Kim, Nat. Commun. 4, 2382 (2013).
25. D.-H. Kwon, K. M. Kim, J. H. Jang, J. M. Jeon, M. H. Lee, G. H. Kim, X.-S. Li, G.-S. Park, B. Lee, S. Han et al., Nat. Nanotechnol. 5, 148 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
An attempt to reduce the SET voltage and RESET current of resistive switching (RS) memory was made using a geometric array of nanopeak (NP) structures. Bottoms of anodic porous alumina were used to form the NP structures that act as guides for the formation of conductive filaments that effectively concentrate the electric field. Samples were fabricated with flat surfaces (FS) and with two types of NP structure with different NP pitch. The NP samples provided SET voltages less than 2 V with narrow distributions and the RESET current was lower than that with the FS sample.
Full text loading...
Most read this month