No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Expansions of the solutions to the confluent Heun equation in terms of the Kummer confluent hypergeometric functions
1. F. W. J. Olver, D. W. Lozier, R. F. Boisvert, and C. W. Clark (eds.), NIST Handbook of Mathematical Functions (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2010).
2. S. Yu. Slavyanov and W. Lay, Special functions (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2000).
3. A. Ronveaux, Heun's Differential Equations (Oxford University Press, London, 1995).
4. D. Schmidt, J. Reine Angew. Math. 309, 127 (1979).
16. V. A. Shahnazaryan, T. A. Ishkhanyan, T. A. Shahverdyan, and A. M. Ishkhanyan, Armenian J. Phys. 5(3), 146 (2012).
20. A. M. Ishkhanyan
and A. E. Grigoryan
21. A. Lamieux and A. K. Bose, Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré A 10, 259 (1969).
25. B. W. Shore, Manipulating Quantum Structures Using Laser Pulses (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2011).
27. L. J. El-Jaick
and B. D. B. Figueiredo
Article metrics loading...
We examine the series expansions of the solutions of the confluent Heun equation in terms of three different sets of the Kummer confluent hypergeometric functions. The coefficients of the expansions in general obey three-term recurrence relations defining double-sided infinite series; however, four-term and two-term relations are also possible in particular cases. The conditions for left- and/or right-side termination of the derived series are discussed.
Full text loading...
Most read this month