No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Effect of nonlinear chirped Gaussian laser pulse on plasma wake field generation
6. H. S. Uhm, I. Nam, M. S. Hur, and H. Suk, Current Applied Physics (2012).
7. S. Afhami and E. Eslami, Physics of Plasmas 21(6), (2014).
9. H. Kiriyama, M. Mori, Y. Nakai, T. Shimomura, H. Sasao, M. Tanoue, S. Kanazawa, D. Wakai, F. Sasao, and H. Okada, Optics letters 35(10), 1497–1499 (2010).
12. X. Feng, S. Gilbertson, H. Mashiko, H. Wang, S. D. Khan, M. Chini, Y. Wu, K. Zhao, and Z. Chang, Physical Review Letters 103(18), 183901 (2009).
23. J. M. Dias, C. Stenz, N. Lopes, X. Badiche, F. Blasco, A. Dos Santos, L. Oliveira e Silva, A. Mysyrowicz, A. Antonetti, and J. T. Mendonça, Physical Review Letters 78(25), 4773–4776 (1997).
27. X. Zhang, B. Shen, L. Ji, W. Wang, J. Xu, Y. Yu, L. Yi, X. Wang, N. A. M. Hafz, and V. Kulagin, Physics of Plasmas 19(5), 053103–053107 (2012).
31. C. B. Schroeder, E. Esarey, C. G. R. Geddes, C. Toth, B. A. Shadwick, J. van Tilborg, J. Faure, and W. P. Leemans, Physics of Plasmas 10(5), 2039–2046 (2003).
32. M. N. H. Pashaki, E. Eslami, and F. Mousavi, presented at the XIX International Symposium on High-Power Laser Systems and Applications, 86771J-8 (2013).
Article metrics loading...
An ultrashort laser pulse propagating in plasma can excite a nonlinear plasma wake field which can accelerate charged particles up to GeV energies within a compact space compared to the conventional accelerator devices. In this paper, the effect of different kinds of nonlinear chirped Gaussian laser pulse on wake field generation is investigated. The numerical analysis of our results depicts that the excitation of plasma wave with large and highly amplitude can be accomplished by nonlinear chirped pulses. The maximum amplitude of excited wake in nonlinear chirped pulse is approximately three times more than that of linear chirped pulse. In order to achieve high wake field generation, chirp parameters and functions should be set to optimal values.
Full text loading...
Most read this month