No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
nanotube field effect transistors
9. H. Wang, L. Yu, Y.-H. Lee, Y. Shi, A. Hsu, M. L. Chin, L.-J. Li, M. Dubey, J. Kong, and T. Palacios, Nano Lett. 12, 4674 (2012).
12. W. Sik Hwang, M. Remskar, R. Yan, T. Kosel, J. Kyung Park, B. Jin Cho, W. Haensch, H. Xing, A. Seabaugh, and D. Jena, Appl. Phys. Lett. 102, 043116 (2013).
14. Y.-H. Lee, X.-Q. Zhang, W. Zhang, M.-T. Chang, C.-T. Lin, K.-D. Chang, Y.-C. Yu, J. T.-W. Wang, C.-S. Chang, L.-J. Li, and T.-W. Lin, Adv. Mater. 24, 2320 (2012).
15. Y. Yang, H. E. Unalan, P. Hiralal, K. Chremmou, A. Teh, I. Alexandrou, R. Tenne, and G. A. J. Amaratunga, in IEEE Conf. Nanotechnol. (2008), pp. 85–87.
16. H. E. Unalan, Y. Yang, Y. Zhang, P. Hiralal, D. Kuo, S. Dalal, T. Butler, S. N. Cha, J. E. Jang, K. Chremmou, G. Lentaris, D. Wei, R. Rosentsveig, K. Suzuki, H. Matsumoto, M. Minagawa, Y. Hayashi, M. Chhowalla, A. Tanioka, W. I. Milne, R. Tenne, and G. A. J. Amaratunga, IEEE Trans. Electron Devices 55, 2988 (2008).
18. M. Remskar, A. Mrzel, M. Virsek, M. Godec, M. Krause, A. Kolitsch, A. Singh, and A. Seabaugh, Nanoscale Res. Lett. 6, 26 (2011).
23. A. Zak, L. Sallacan-Ecker, A. Margolin, Y. Feldman, R. Popovitz-Biro, A. Albu-Yaron, M. Genut, and R. Tenne, Fullerenes, Nanotub. Carbon Nanostructures 19, 18 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
We report on electric field effects on electron transport in multi-walled MoS2 nanotubes (NTs), fabricated using a two-step synthesis method from Mo 6SxI9-x nanowire bundle precursors. Transport properties were measured on 20 single nanotube field effect transistor (FET) devices, and compared with MoS2 layered crystal devices prepared using identical fabrication techniques. The NTs exhibited mobilities of up to 0.014 cm2V−1s−1 and an on/off ratio of up to 60. As such they are comparable with previously reported WS2 nanotube FETs, but materials defects and imperfections apparently limit their performance compared with multilayer MoS2 FETs with similar number of layers.
Full text loading...
Most read this month