No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Physical characterization of amorphous In-Ga-Zn-O thin-film transistors with direct-contact asymmetric graphene electrode
3. H. Yabuta, M. Sano, K. Abe, T. Aiba, T. Den, H. Kumomi, K. Nomura, T. Kamiya, and H. Hosono, Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 112123 (2006).
4. J. Park, C. Kim, S. Kim, I. Song, S. Kim, D. Kang, H. Lim, H. Yin, R. Jung, E. Lee, J. Lee, K.-W. Kwon, and Y. Park, IEEE Electron Device Lett. 29, 879 (2008).
7. M. Kim, J. H. Jeong, H. J. Lee, T. K. Ahn, H. S. Shin, J. S. Park, J. K. Jeong, Y. G. Mo, and H. D. Kim, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 212114 (2007).
12. K. S. Novoselov, A. K. Geim, S. V. Morozov, D. Jiang, M. I. Katsnelson, I. V. Grigorieva, S. V. Dubonos and A. A. Firsov, Nature 438, 197 (2005).
14. X. Li, W. Cai, J. An, S. Kim, J. Nah, D. Yang, R. Piner, A. Velamakanni, I. Jung, E. Tutuc, S. K. Banerjee, L. Colombo, R. S. Ruoff, Science 324, 1312 (2009).
15. A. C. Ferrari, J. C. Meyer, V. Scardaci, C. Casiraghi, M. Lazzeri, F. Mauri, S. Piscanec, D. Jiang, K. S. Novoselov, S. Roth, and A. K. Geim, Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 187401 (2006).
16. X. Li, H. Zhu, K. Wang, A. Cao, J. Wei, C. Li, Y. Jia, Z. Li, X. Li, and D. Wu, Adv. Mater. 22, 2743 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
High performance a-IGZO thin-film transistors (TFTs) are fabricated using an asymmetric graphene drain electrode structure. A-IGZO TFTs (channel length = 3 μm) were successfully demonstrated with a saturation field-effect mobility of 6.6 cm2/Vs without additional processes between the graphene and a-IGZO layer. The graphene/a-IGZO junction exhibits Schottky characteristics and the contact property is affected not only by the Schottky barrier but also by the parasitic resistance from the depletion region under the graphene electrode. Therefore, to utilize the graphene layer as S/D electrodes for a-IGZO TFTs, an asymmetric electrode is essential, which can be easily applied to the conventional pixel electrode structure.
Full text loading...
Most read this month