No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Traveling wave solution of fractional KdV-Burger-Kuramoto equation describing nonlinear physical phenomena
1. L. Wei
and Y. He
, “Numerical algorithm based on an implicit fully discrete local discontinuous Galerkin method for the time-fractional KdV-Burgers-Kuramoto equation
,” Cornell University Library. arXiv:1201.1156v1
3. J. Topper and T. Kawahara, “Approximate equations for long nonlinear waves on a viscous fluid,” J. Physical Society of Japan 44, 663–666 (1978).
7. M. Safari, D. D. Ganji, and M. Moslemi, “Application of He's variational iteration method and Adomian's decomposition method to the fractional KdV–Burgers–Kuramoto equation,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 58, 2091–2097 (2009).
8. I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations (Academic Press, New York, 1999).
9. S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and derivatives: Theory and Applications (Taylor and Francis, London, 1993).
12. L. Nanshan and E. B. Lin, “Legendre wavelet method for numerical solutions of partial differential equations,” Numer. Methods Partial Differ. Equ. 26(1), 81–94 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
In this paper, KdV-Burger-Kuramoto equation involving instability, dissipation, and dispersion parameters is solved numerically. The numerical solution for the fractional order KdV-Burger-Kuramoto (KBK) equation has been presented using two-dimensional Legendre wavelet method. The approximate solutions of nonlinear fractional KBK equation thus obtained by Legendre wavelet method are compared with the exact solutions. The present scheme is very simple, effective and convenient for obtaining numerical solution of the KBK equation.
Full text loading...
Most read this month