No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
High resolution light-sheet based high-throughput imaging cytometry system enables visualization of intra-cellular organelles
7. P. J. Lee, N. C. Helman, W. A. Lim, and P. J. Hung, Bio-Techniques 44, 91 (2008).
9. C. D. Chin, T. Laksanasopin, Y. K. Cheung, D. Steinmiller, V. Linder, H. Parsa, J. Wang, H. Moore, R. Rouse, G. Umviligihozo, E. Karita, L. Mwambarangwe, S. L. Braunstein, J. van de Wijgert, R. Sahabo, J. E. Justman, W. El-Sadr, and S. K. Sia, Nature Medicine 17, 1015 (2011).
13. Q. Wei, E. McLeod, H. Qi, Z. Wan, R. Sun, and A. Ozcan, Scientific Reports 3, 1699 (2013).
15. L. Peng, R. J. Meagher, Y. K. Light, S. Yilmaz, R. Chakraborty, A. P. Arkin, T. C. Hazen, and A. K. Singh, 11, 2673 (2011).
16. M. Xiaole, A. Ahsan Nawaz, Sz-Chin S. Lin, M. Ian Lapsley, Y. Zhao, J. P. McCoy, W. S. El-Deiry, and T. Jun Huang, Biomicrofluidics 6, 024113 (2012).
25. H. U. Dodt, U. Leischner, A. Schierloh, N. Jhrling, C. Mauch, K. Deininger, J. M. Deussing, M. Eder, W. Zieglgnsberger, and K. Becker, Nat. Methods 4, 331 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
Visualization of intracellular organelles is achieved using a newly developed high throughput imaging cytometry system. This system interrogates the microfluidic channel using a sheet of light rather than the existing point-based scanning techniques. The advantages of the developed system are many, including, single-shot scanning of specimens flowing through the microfluidic channel at flow rate ranging from micro- to nano- lit./min. Moreover, this opens-up in-vivo imaging of sub-cellular structures and simultaneous cell counting in an imaging cytometry system. We recorded a maximum count of 2400 cells/min at a flow-rate of 700 nl/min, and simultaneous visualization of fluorescently-labeled mitochondrial network in HeLa cells during flow. The developed imaging cytometry system may find immediate application in biotechnology, fluorescence microscopy and nano-medicine.
Full text loading...
Most read this month