No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
A new method of heart sound signal analysis based on independent function element
1. Y. B. Fan, Z. K. Pan, and Z. Y. Wang, Wavelets: Theory, Algorithms and Filter Banks (Vol. 1) (Science Press Ltd., Beijing, 2011), pp. 47–204 (in Chinese).
3. Sherif Omran and M. Tayel, Communications and Signal Processing (2004), p. 235.
4. L. Zhang and X. H. Yang, Cross Strait Quad-Regional Radio Science and Wireless Technology Conference Harbin, China, July 26–30, 2011. p. 1115.
5. L. Zhao, J. Feng, G. J. Zhai, and L. H. Zhang, Acta Phys. Sin. 54, 1943 (2005) (in Chinese).
7. X. F. Cheng, Y. Ma, and X. J. Zhang, ACTA ELECTRONICA SINICA 39, 2317 (2011) (in Chinese).
8. G. J. Jang and T. W. Lee, Journal of Machine Learn-ing Research 28, 365 (2004).
10. X. F. Cheng, Y. Ma, S. B. Zhang, Y. Zhang, and Y. F. Guo, Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument 31, 1712 (2010) (in Chinese).
12. P. Wang, Y. Kim, and C. B. Soh, Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2005. IEEE-EMBS 2005. 27th Annual International Conference 17–18 Jan. 2006. p. 7572.
13. X. F. Cheng and Z. Zhang, Acta Phys. Sin. 62, 168701 (2013) (in Chinese).
16. L. F. Wang and K. X. Sun, Journal of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications 32, 9 (2012) (in Chinese).
Article metrics loading...
In this paper, a new method is presented for heart sound signal processing in statistical domain. The multiple components obtained from the conventional linear transformation are possibly irrelevant, but usually do not possess the characteristics of statistical independence. First, the definition and obtaining method of independent function element are discussed; the method of signal decomposition and reconstruction based on the independent function element, not only inherits the advantages of linear transformation, but also has the capability of signal representation in the statistical domain. After that, the application of independent function element in heart sound signal analysis is analyzed in detail. The validity and practicability of the method are demonstrated through two experiments.
Full text loading...
Most read this month