No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Graphene films transfer using marker-frame method
1. Sukang Bae, Hyeongkeun Kim, Youngbin Lee, Xiangfan Xu, Jae-Sung Park, Yi Zheng, Jayakumar Balakrishnan, Tian Lei, Hye Ri Kim, Young Il Song, Young-Jin Kim, Kwang S. Kim, Barbaros Ozyilmaz, Jong-Hyun Ahn, Byung Hee Hong, and Sumio Iijima, “Roll-to-roll production of 30-inch graphene films for transparent electrodes,” Nature Nanotechnology 5, 574–578 (2010).
2. Alfonso Reina, Hyungbin Son, Liying Jiao, Ben Fan, Mildred S. Dresselhaus, Zhong Fan Liu, and Jing Kong, “Transferring and Identification of Single- and Few-Layer Graphene on Arbitrary Substrates,” J. Phys. Chem. C 112(46), 17741–17744 (2008).
3. X. Li, Y. Zhu, W. Cai, M. Borysiak, B. Han, D. Chen, R. D. Piner, L. Colombo, and R. S. Ruoff, “Transfer of Large-Area Graphene Films for High-Performance Transparent Conductive Electrodes,” Nano Lett. 9, 4359–4363 (2009).
4. X. Liang, B. A. Sperling, I. Calizo, G. Cheng, Ch. Ann Hacker, Q. Zhang, Y. Obeng, K. Yan, H. Peng, Q. Li, X. Zhu, H. Yuan, A. R. Hight Walker, Z. Liu, L. Peng, and C. A. Richter, “Toward Clean and Crackless Transfer of Graphene,” ACS Nano 5, 9144–9153 (2011).
5. Ching-Yuan Su, Dongliang Fu, Ang-Yu Lu, Keng-Ku Liu, Yanping Xu, Zhen-Yu Juang, and Lain-Jong Li, “Transfer printing of graphene strip from the graphene grown on copper wires,” Nanotechnology 22, 185309 (6pp) (2011).
6. Ji Won Suk, Alexander Kitt, Carl W. Magnuson, Yufeng Hao, Samir Ahmed, Jinho An, Anna K. Swan, Bennett B. Goldberg, and Rodney S. Ruoff, “Transfer of CVD-Grown Monolayer Graphene onto Arbitrary Substrates,” ACS Nano 5(9), 6916–6924 (2011).
7. Junmo Kang, Soonhwi Hwang, Jae Hwan Kim, Min Hyeok Kim, Jaechul Ryu, SangJae Seo, Byung Hee Hong, Moon Ki Kim, and Jae-Boong Choi, “Efficient Transfer of Large-Area Graphene Films onto Rigid Substrates by Hot Pressing,” ACS Nano 6(6), 5360–5365 (2012).
8. William Regan, Nasim Alem, Benjamín Alemán, Baisong Geng, Çağlar Girit, Lorenzo Maserati, Feng Wang, Michael Crommie, and A. Zettl, “A direct transfer of layer-area graphene,” Applied Physics Letters 96, 113102 (2010).
9. Wei-Hsiang Lin, Ting-Hui Chen, Jan-Kai Chang, Jieh-I Taur, Yuan-Yen Lo, Wei-Li Lee, Chia-Seng Chang, Wei-Bin Su, and Chih-I Wu, “A Direct and Polymer-Free Method for Transferring Graphene Grown by Chemical Vapor Deposition to Any Substrate,” ACS Nano 8(2), 1784–1791 (2014).
10. Tymoteusz Ciuk, Iwona Pasternak, Aleksandra Krajewska, Jan Sobieski, Piotr Caban, Jan Szmidt, and Wlodek Strupinski, “The Properties of CVD Graphene Transferred by High-Speed Electrochemical Delamination,” J. Phys. Chem. C 117, 20833–20837 (2013).
11. A. Gupta, G. Chen, P. Joshi, S. Tadigadapa, and P. C. Eklund, “Raman Scattering from High-Frequency Phonons in Supported n Graphene Layer Films,” Nano Lett. 6, 2667–2673 (2006).
12. A. C. Ferrari, J. C. Meyer, V. Scardaci, C. Casiraghi, M. Lazzeri, F. Mauri, S. Piscanec, D. Jiang, K. S. Novoselov, S. Roth et al., “Raman Spectrum of Graphene and Graphene Layers,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 189401 (2006).
13. D. S. Lee, C. Riedl, B. Krauss, K. von Klitzing, U. Starke, and J. H. Smet, “Raman Spectra of Epitaxial Graphene on SiC and of Epitaxial Graphene Transferred to SiO2,” Nano Lett. 9, 4320–4325 (2008).
14. D. Graf, F. Molitor, K. Ensslin, C. Stampfer, A. Jungen, C. Hierold, and L. Wirtz, “Spatially Resolved Raman Spectroscopy of Single- and Few-Layer Graphene,” Nano Lett. 7(2), 238–242 (2007).
15. Zhen Hua Ni, Ting Yu, Yun Hao Lu, Ying Ying Wang, Yuan Ping Feng, and Ze Xiang Shen, “Uniaxial Strain on Graphene: Raman Spectroscopy Study and Band-Gap Opening,” ACS Nano 2(11), 2301–2305 (2008).
16. T. M. G. Mohiuddin, A. Lombardo, R. R. Nair, A. Bonetti, G. Savini, R. Jalil, N. Bonini, D. M. Basko, C. Galiotis, N. Marzari, K. S. Novoselov, A. K. Geim, and A. C. Ferrari, “Uniaxial strain in graphene by Raman spectroscopy: G peak splitting, Grüneisen parameters, and sample orientation,” Phys. Rev. B 79, 205433 (2009).
17. A. Das, S. Pisana, B. Chakraborty, S. Piscanec, S. K. Saha, U. V. Waghmare, K. S. Novoselov, H. R. Krishnamurthy, A. K. Geim, A. C. Ferrari, and A. K. Sood, “Monitoring dopants by Raman scattering in an electrochemically top-gated graphene transistor,” Nature Nanotechnology 3, 210–215 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
In the present work, we demonstrated a new method of graphene films transferring applying a marker-frame instead of polymer-like films as a support. This method is an alternative that is much faster, cheaper and freely available to all. Our technique guarantees cleaner graphene surface and no polymer residues on it. Consequently, it significantly increases the applicability of graphene. For instance, one can think of using graphene as a component of nanocomposites or coupling it with other nanomaterials. As an example we showed graphene films suspended on GaN nanowires. The characterization of the properties of graphene transferred following the enhanced frame method was performed by Raman spectroscopy, as well as by carrying out SEM imaging and conducting TEM investigations.
Full text loading...
Most read this month