No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Barrierless hole injection through sub-bandgap occupied states in organic light emitting diodes using substoichiometric MoOx anode interfacial layer
2. J. H. Burroughes, D. D. C. Bradley, A. R. Brown, R. N. Marks, K. Mackay, R. H. Friend, P. L. Burns, and A. B. Holmes, Nature 347, 539 (1990).
7. Y. Nakayama, K. Morii, Y. Suzuki, H. Machida, S. Kera, N. Ueno, H. Kitagawa, Y. Noguchi, and H. Ishii, Adv. Funct. Mater. 19, 3746 (2009).
19. H. T. Nicolai, G.-J. A. H. Wetzelaer, M. Kuik, A. J. Kronemeijer, B. de Boer, and P. W. M. Blom, Appl. Phys. Lett. 96, 172107 (2010).
23. M. Vasilopoulou, L. C. Palilis, D. G. Georgiadou, P. Argitis, S. Kennou, L. Syggelou, I. Kostis, G. Papadimitropoulos, N. Konofaos, A. Iliadis, and D. Davazoglou, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98(12 ), 123301 (2011).
24. M. Vasilopoulou, L. C. Palilis, D. G. Georgiadou, A. M. Douvas, P. Argitis, S. Kennou, L. Syggelou, G. Papadimitropoulos, I. Kostis, Ν. Α. Stathopoulos, and D. Davazoglou, Adv. Funct. Mater. 21, 1489 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
In this letter, highly efficient hole injection was demonstrated in hole only devices based on organic semiconductors with different highest occupied molecular orbital level and transport properties. The barrierless hole injection was achieved by using a substoichiometric MoOx thin film (consisting of 65% Mo+6 and 35% Mo+5) as a higly effective anodeinterfacial layer. The current in these devices was found to be space charge limited, achieved due to the formation of highly efficient anode ohmic contact via the excellent band alignment through occupied gap states at the ITO/MoOx and MoOx/organic semiconductor modified interface. Quite remarkably, the efficiency of hole injection was found to be almost independent of the MoOx thickness, which is indicative of perfect band alignment at the anodeinterface.
Full text loading...
Most read this month