No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Direct probing of selective electron and hole accumulation processes along the channel of an ambipolar double-layer field-effect transistor by optical modulation spectroscopy
1. G. Meller and T. Grasser, Organic Electronics (Springer, Berlin, 2009).
8. E. J. Meijer, D. M. Deleeuw, S. Setayesh, E. Van Veenendaal, B.-H. Huisman, P. W. M. Blom, J. C. Hummelen, U. Scherf, and T. M. Klapwijk, Nature Mater. 2, 678 (2003).
10. A. M. Lampert and P. Mark, Current Injection in Solids (Academic, New York, 1970).
23. V. K. Thorsmølle, R. D. Averitt, J. Demsar, D. L. Smith, S. Tretiak, R. L. Martin, X. Chi, B. K. Crone, A. P. Ramirez, and A. J. Taylor, Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 017401 (2009).
26. S. Leach, M. Vervloet, A. Desprès, E. Brèheret, J. P. Hare, T. J. Dennis, H. W. Kroto, R. Taylor, and D. R. M. Walton, Chem. Phys. 160, 451 (1992).
31. A. Shehu, S. D. Quiroga, P. D’Angelo, C. Albonetti, F. Borgatti, M. Murgia, A. Scorzoni, P. Stoliar, and F. Biscarini, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 246602 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
By using optical modulation spectroscopy, the electronic state and selective carrier accumulation processes in the channel region of unipolar and ambipolar organic field effect transistors(OFETs) were directly probed. The modulated spectra of unipolar single-layer pentacene and C60OFETs corresponding well with their I–Vcharacteristics were understood in terms of the injected carrier induced effect. On the other hand, for the double-layer C60/pentacene OFETs, it is indicated that the modulated spectra under both hole and electron accumulation cases generated mainly from the pentacene layer but with different characteristics, implying that the injected carriers accumulated at spatially separated locations.
Full text loading...
Most read this month