No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Very low bias stress in n-type organic single-crystal transistors
9. W. A. Schoonveld, J. B. Oosting, J. Vrijmoeth, and T. M. Klapwijk, Synth. Met. 101, 608 (1999);
9. H. L. Gomes, P. Stallinga, F. Dinelli, M. Murgia, F. Biscarini, D. M. de Leeuw, T. Muck, J. Geurts, L. W. Molenkamp, and V. Wagner, Appl. Phys. Lett. 84, 3184 (2004);
12. Y. Fujisaki, Y. Nakajima, D. Kumaki, T. Yamamoto, S. Tokito, T. Kono, J. Nishida, and Y. Yamashita, Appl. Phys. Lett. 97, 133303 (2010).
13. M. Barra, F. V. Di Girolamo, F. Chiarella, M. Salluzzo, Z. Chen, A. Facchetti, L. Anderson, and A. Cassinese, J. Phys. Chem. C 114, 20387 (2010);
14. F. Colléaux, J. M. Ball, P. H. Wöbkenberg, P. J. Hotchkiss, S. R. Marder, and T. D. Anthopuolos, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 13, 14387 (2011).
19.The best fits were calculated using the MINUIT code (Ref. 18) by minimizing χ2 on logarithmic sub-sets (nine points per decade: t = 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 s, …, 1, 2, 3 s, …, 10, 20, 30 s, …) of the experimental data.
Article metrics loading...
Bias stress effects in n-channel organic field-effect transistors(OFETs) are investigated using N,N′-bis(n-alkyl)-(1,7 and 1,6)-dicyanoperylene-3,4:9,10-bis(dicarboximide)s (PDIF-CN2) single-crystaldevices with Cytop gate dielectric, both under vacuum and in ambient. We find that the amount of bias stress is very small as compared to all (p-channel) OFETs reported in the literature. Stressing the PDIF-CN2devices by applying 80 V to the gate for up to a week results in a decrease of the source drain current of only ∼1% under vacuum and ∼10% in air. This remarkable stability of the devices leads to characteristic time constants τ, extracted by fitting the data with a stretched exponential—that are τ ∼ 2 × 109 s in air and τ ∼ 5 × 109 s in vacuum—approximately two orders of magnitude larger than the best values reported previously for p-channel OFETs.
Full text loading...
Most read this month