No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Double layer capacitance measured by organic field effect transistor operated in water
5. P. Stoliar, E. Bystrenova, S. D. Quiroga, P. Annibale, M. Facchini, M. Spijkman, S. Setayesh, D. de Leeuw, and F. Biscarini, Biosens. Bioelectron. 24, 2935–2938 (2009).
20. A. J. Bard and L. R. Faulkner, Electrochemical Methods-Fundamentals and Applications (Wiley, New York, 2001), pp. 544–563.
22. A. Shehu, S. Quiroga, P. D’Angelo, C. Albonetti, F. Borgatti, M. Murgia, A. Scorzoni, P. Stoliar, and F. Biscarini, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 246602 (2010).
26. M.-J. Spijkman, J. J. Brondijk, T. C. T. Geuns, E. C. P. Smits, T. Cramer, F. Zerbetto, P. Stoliar, F. Biscarini, P. W. M. Blom, and D. M. de Leeuw, Adv. Funct. Mater. 20, 898–905 (2010).
30. I. Tonazzini, E. Bystrenova, B. Chelli, P. Greco, P. Stoliar, A. Calò, A. Lazar, F. Borgatti, P. D’Angelo, C. Martini, and F. Biscarini, Biophys. J. 98, 2804–2812 (2010).
31. E. Bystrenova, M. Jelitai, I. Tonazzini, A. N. Lazar, M. Huth, P. Stoliar, C. Dionigi, M. G. Cacace, B. Nickel, E. Madarasz, and F. Biscarini, Adv. Funct. Mater. 18, 1751–1756 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Pentacene ultra thin film transistors were exposed to water and operated with a conventional silicon/silicon oxide bottom gate and an electrolyte top gate controlled by a working electrode. The transistors are highly sensible (µV) to the electrochemical potential of the aqueous electrolyte. We show that dual gate operation permits the measurement of the double layercapacitance,CDL = 14.6 µF/cm2. The device exhibits a fast (4.6 ms) and stable response, without bias stress as opposed to conventional bottom gate operations, when controlled with the electrolyte gate. These features make the device a promising candidate for potentiometric transducers required for non-invasive electrophysiology.
Full text loading...
Most read this month