No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Charge carrier velocity distributions in high mobility polymer field-effect transistors
7. I. McCulloch, M. Heeney, C. Bailey, K. Genevicius, I. MacDonald, M. Shkunov, D. Sparrowe, S. Tierney, R. Wagner, W. Zhang, M. L. Chabinyc, R. Joseph Kline, M. D. McGehee, and M. F. Toney, Nat. Mater. 5, 328 (2006).
14. X. Zhang, L. J. Richter, D. M. DeLongchamp, R. J. Kline, M. R. Hammond, I. McCulloch, M. Heeney, R. S. Ashraf, J. N. Smith, T. D. Anthopoulos, B. Schroeder, Y. H. Geerts, D. A. Fischer, and M. F. Toney, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133, 15073 (2011).
19. X. Wang, H. Luo, Y. Sun, M. Zhang, X. Li, G. Yu, Y. Liu, Y. Li, and H. Wang, Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry 50, 371 (2012).
24. X. Guo, R. P. Ortiz, Y. Zheng, M.-G. Kim, S. Zhang, Y. H. G. Lu, A. Facchetti, and T. J. Marks, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133, 13685 (2011).
25. B. Lim, K.-J. Baeg, H.-G. Jeong, J. Jo, H. Kim, J.-W. Park, Y.-Y. Noh, D. Vak, J.-H. Park, J.-W. Park, and D.-Y. Kim, Adv. Mater. 21, 2808 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
In this letter, the velocity distributions of charge carriers in high-mobility polymerthin-film transistors(TFTs) with a diketopyrrolopyrrole-naphthalene copolymer (PDPP-TNT) semiconductor active layer are reported. The velocity distributions are found to be strongly dependent on measurementtemperatures as well as annealing conditions. Considerable inhomogeneity is evident at low measurementtemperatures and for low annealingtemperatures. Such transient transport measurements can provide additional information about charge carrier transport in TFTs which are unavailable using steady-state transport measurements.
Full text loading...
Most read this month