No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Cascade-like signal propagation in chains of concave nanomagnets
1. R. P. Cowburn, A. Ercole, S. J. Gray, and J. A. C. Bland, “ A new technique for measuring magnetic anisotropies in thin and ultrathin films by magneto-optics,” J. Appl. Phys. 81, 6879 (1997).
3. P. Vavassori, D. Bisero, F. Carace, A. di Bona, G. C. Gazzadi, M. Liberati, and S. Valeri, “ Interplay between magnetocrystalline and configurational anisotropies in Fe(001) square nanostructures,” Phys. Rev. B 72, 054405 (2005).
7. D. K. Koltsov and M. E. Welland, “ Control of micromagnetics in permalloy nanomagnets by means of indentation,” J. Appl. Phys. 94, 3457 (2003).
9. A. Imre, G. Csaba, L. Ji, A. Orlov, G. H. Bernstein, and W. Porod, “ Majority logic gate for magnetic quantum-dot cellular automata,” Science 311, 205 (2006).
10. B. Lambson, D. Carlton, and J. Bokor, “ Exploring the thermodynamic limits of computation in integrated systems: Magnetic memory, nanomagnetic logic, and the landauer limit,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 010604 (2011).
11. D. Carlton, B. Lambson, A. Scholl, A. Young, P. Ashby, S. Dhuey, E. Tuchfeld, and J. Bokor, “ Computing in thermal equilibrium with dipole-coupled nanomagnets,” IEEE Trans. Nanotechnol. 10, 1401 (2011).
12. D. B. Carlton, N. C. Emley, E. Tuchfeld, and J. Bokor, “ Simulation studies of nanomagnet-based logic architecture,” Nano Lett. 8, 4173 (2008).
13. M. Donahue
and D. Porter
, “OOMMF User’s Guide, Version 1.0,” Interagency Report NISTIR 6376 (National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD, 1999
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month