No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
FeNi-based magnetoimpedance multilayers: Tailoring of the softness by magnetic spacers
3. N. Amos, R. Fernández, R. Ikkawi, B. Lee, A. Lavrenov, A. Krichevsky, D. Litvinov, and S. Khizroev, J. Appl. Phys. 103, 07E732, (2008).
8. A. V. Svalov, R. Aseguinolaza, A. Garcia-Arribas, I. Orue, J. M. Barandiaran, J. Alonso, M. L. Fdez-Gubieda, and G. V. Kurlyandskaya, IEEE Trans. Magn. 46, 333 (2010).
13. W. F. Egelhoff, Jr., J. Bonevich, P. Pong, C. R. Beauchamp, G. R. Stafford, J. Unguris, and R. D. McMichael, J. Appl. Phys., 105, 013921 (2009).
16. L. Neel, Comptes Rendus 255, 1676 (1962).
24. A. V. Svalov, V. O. Vas’kovskiy, J. M. Barandiarán, K. G. Balymov, A. N. Sorokin, I. Orue, A. Larrañaga, N. N. Schegoleva, and G. V. Kurlyandskaya, Solid State Phenom. 168–169, 281 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
The microstructure and magnetic properties of sputtered permalloy films and FeNi(170 nm)/X/FeNi(170 nm) (X = Co, Fe, Gd, Gd-Co) sandwiches were studied. Laminating of the thick FeNi film with various spacers was done in order to control the magnetic softness of FeNi-based multilayers. In contrast to the Co and Fe spacers, Gd and Gd-Co magnetic spacers improved the softness of the FeNi/X/FeNi sandwiches. The magnetoimpedance responses were measured for [FeNi/Ti(6 nm)]2/FeNi and [FeNi/Gd(2 nm)]2/FeNi multilayers in a frequency range of 1–500 MHz: for all frequencies under consideration the highest magnetoimpedance variation was observed for [FeNi/Gd(2 nm)]2/FeNi multilayers.
Full text loading...
Most read this month