No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A universal noncontact flowmeter for liquids
1. C. Tropea, A. L. Yarin, and J. F. Foss, Handbook of Experimental Fluid Mechanics (Springer-Verlag, GmbH, 2007).
2. R. C. Baker, An Introductory Guide to Flow Measurement (Wiley Verlag, 2002).
3. J. A. Shercliff, Electromagnetic Flow Measurement (Cambridge University Press, 1962).
6. C. W. Forsberg, P. F. Peterson, and P. S. Pickard, Nucl. Technol. 144, 289 (2003).
7. U. Lange and H. Loch, “Instabilities and stabilization of glass pipe flow” in Mathematical Simulation in Glass Technology, Schott Series on Glass and Glass Ceramics, edited by D. Krause and H. Loch (Springer Verlag, 2002).
15. M. Faraday, Philos. Trans. R. Soc. London 15, 175 (1832).
16. F. Durst, A. Melling, and J. H. Whitelaw, Principles and Practice of Laser-Doppler Anemometry, 2nd ed. (Academic, London, 1981).
17. I. Bucenieks, “Modelling of rotary inductive electromagnetic flowmeter for liquid metals flow control,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Magnetic Suspension Technology, edited by G. Fuchs, L. Schultz, O. de Haas, and H.-J. Schneider-Muntau, Dresden, Germany, 26–28 September (2005), pp. 204–208.
19. D. Jian, C. Karcher, X. Xu, A. Deng, E. Wang, and A. Thess, “Development of a noncontact electromagnetic surface velocity sensor for molten metal flow,” in 7th International Congress on Electromagnetic Processing of Materials, Beijing, China (submitted).
20. P. A. Davidson, An Introduction to Magnetohydrodynamics (Cambridge University Press, 2001).
21. We use salt water as a model substance because its electrical conductivity is similar to many industrially relevant electrolytes including glass melts whereas it is more convenient to handle than high temperature melts.
22. BIPM, IEC, IFCC, IUPAC, IUPAP, OIML, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, ISO, Geneva, 1993.
23. E. Jäger, E. Manske, H. Wurzbacher, R. Grünwald, H.-J. Büchner, W. Schott, and W. Pöschel, in Proceedings of the International EUSPEN Conference 3, 26–30 May 2002, Eindhoven.
27. C. Diethold, internal report (unpublished).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month