No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Parametric energy conversion of thermoacoustic vibrations
1. V. Smil, Energy: A Beginner’s Guide (Oneworld Publishers, Oxford, 2006).
2. World Consumption of Primary Energy by Energy Type and Selected Country Groups, 1980-2006, Energy Information Administration, retrieved 13 February 2012.
4. W. P. Mulligan, D. H. Rose, M. J. Cudzinovic, D. M. De Ceuster, K. R. McIntosh, D. D. Smith, and R. M. Swanson, in Proceedings of the 19th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference (WIP - Renewable Energies, Munich, 2004), p. 387.
5. P. J. Cousins, D. D. Smith, Hsin-Chiao Luan, J. Manning, T. D. Dennis, A. Waldhauer, K. E. Wilson, G. Harley, and W. P. Mulligan, in Proceedings of the 35th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (IEEE, 2010), p. 000275.
6. J. F. Geisz, D. J. Friedman, J. S. Ward, A. Duda, W. J. Olavarria, T. E. Moriarty, J. T. Kiehl, M. J. Romero, A. G. Norman, and K. M. Jones, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93, 123505 (2008).
7. B. Washom, in Proceedings of the International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, San Francisco, CA (International Thermoelectric Society, 1984), Paper No. 849516.
8. W. B. Stine and R. P. Diver, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM, Report No. SAND93-7026 UC-236, 1994.
12. P. van Blarigan, in Proceedings of 2002 US DOE Hydrogen Program Review (National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 2002), Paper No. NREL/CP-610–32405.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month