No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Partially filled intermediate band of Cr-doped GaN films
4. M. L. Reed, N. A. El-Masry, H. H. Stadelmaier, M. K. Ritums, M. J. Reed, C. A. Parker, J. C. Roberts, and S. M. Bedair, Appl. Phys. Lett. 79, 3473 (2001).
9. K. S. Burch, D. B. Shrekenhamer, E. J. Singley, J. Stephens, B. L. Sheu, R. K. Kawakami, P. Schiffer, N. Samarth, D. D. Awschalom, and D. N. Basov, Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 087208 (2006).
10. S. Sonoda, I. Tanaka, H. Ikeno, T. Yamamoto, F. Oba, T. Araki, Y. Yamamoto, K. Suga, Y. Nanishi, Y. Akasaka, K. Kindo, and H. Hori, Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, 012504 (2007).
12. J. J. Kim, H. Makino, K. Kobayashi, Y. Takata, T. Yamamoto, T. Hanada, M. W. Cho, E. Ikenaga, M. Yabashi, D. Miwa, Y. Nishino, K. Tamasaku, T. Ishikawa, S. Shin, and T. Yao, Phys. Rev. B 70, 161315–R (2004).
13. G. S. Song, M. Kobayashi, J. I. Hwang, T. Kataoka, M. Takizawa, A. Fujimori, T. Ohkouchi, Y. Takeda, T. Okane, Y. Saitoh, H. Yamagami, F.-H. Chang, L. Lee, H.-J. Lin, D. J. Huang, C. T. Chen, S. Kimura, M. Funakoshi, S. Hasegawa, and H. Asahi, Phys. Rev. B 78, 033304 (2008).
See supplementary material at http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4717716
for Fig. S1(a), a typical cross-sectional TEM image of a GaCrN (Cr: 9%) film deposited on a MOCVD-GaN layer. The inset shows an electron diffraction pattern of the GaCrN layer. No indications of voids or cracks were observed in all the samples investigated in this study; Fig. S1(b), the XRD profile of GaCrN with 9% Cr magnified at around 34° for deconvolution of the peaks. In XRD measurements, the incident angle was fixed at 0.5° to the film surface in order to avoid interference of the large peaks from the MOCVD-grown GaN template layer and Al2
substrate; and Figs. S1(c) and S1(d), estimation of the gap state energy based on the Lucovsky formulas for the GaCrN film with 9% Cr. [Supplementary Material]
18. G. Lucovsky, Bull. Am. Phys. Soc. 11, 206 (1966).
20. A. Wolos, M. Palczewska, M. Zajac, J. Gosk, M. Kaminska, A. Twardowski, M. Bockowski, I. Grzegory, and S. Porowski, Phys. Rev. B 69, 115210 (2004).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month