No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Solution processed LiF anode modification for polymer solar cells
16.The PCE of the control devices is quite poor, which is likely related to the quality of the interface between the active layers and the ITO used in this study. Using ITO from a different manufacturer for the control device yielded significantly higher PCE values, though still less than the combination of sol-LiF NP and PEDOT:PSS on the original ITO. To eliminate differences resulting from different ITO sources, only devices built on ITO from a single batch from a single source are referenced in this study.
18. A. Turak, J. Hanisch, E. Barrena, U. Welzel, F. Widmaier, E. Ahlswede, and H. Dosch, J. Renewable Sustainable Energy 2, 053103 (2010).
19. J. Nelson, The Physics of Solar Cells (Imperial College, London, 2003), p. 15.
21. J. Heidkamp, Diploma thesis, University of Stuttgart, 2009.
27. D. B. Sirdeshmukh, L. Sirdeshmukh, and K. G. Subhadra, Alkali Halides: A Handbook of Physical Properties (Springer, Berlin, 2001).
29. M. Manceau, E. Bundgaard, J. E. Carle, O. Hagemann, M. Helgesen, R. Sondergaard, M. Jorgensen, and F. C. Krebs, J. Mater. Chem. 21, 4132 (2011).
36.As different suppliers were used for the ITO in the previous study, only the relative change is used.
39. J. Cui, Q. L. Huang, J. C. G. Veinot, H. Yan, Q. W. Wang, G. R. Hutchison, A. G. Richter, G. Evmenenko, P. Dutta, and T. J. Marks, Langmuir 18, 9958 (2002).
40.Similar values of series resistance and wetting ability for the sol-Li NP coated ITO and for ITO from another supplier also suggest that the original ITO surface provides a poor interface with PEDOT.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month