No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Enhanced electrical and noise properties of nanocomposite vanadium oxide thin films by reactive pulsed-dc magnetron sputtering
2. W. Radford, D. Murphy, M. Ray, S. Propst, A. Kennedy, J. Kojiro, J. Woolaway, K. Soch, R. Coda, G. Lung, E. Moody, D. Gleichman, and S. Baur, Proc. SPIE 2746, 82 (1996).
4. R. B. Darling and S. Iwanaga, Sādhanā 34, 531 (2009).
6. R. A. Wood, “Use of vanadium oxide in microbolometer sensors,” U.S. patent 5,450,053 (12 September 1995).
7. S. S. N. Bharadwaja, C. Venkatasubramanian, N. Fieldhouse, S. Ashok, M. W. Horn, and T. N. Jackson, Appl. Phys. Lett. 94, 222110 (2009).
8. S. Chen, H. Ma, S. Wang, N. Shen, J. Xiao, H. Zhou, X. Zhao, Y. Li, and X. Yi, Thin Solid Films 497, 267 (2006).
9. R. T. Rajendra Kumar, B. Karunagaran, D. Mangalaraj, S. K. Narayandass, P. Monoravi, M. Joseph, V. Gopal, R. K. Madaria, and J. P. Singh, Mater. Res. Bull. 38, 1235 (2003).
10. B. E. Cole, “ Microstructure design for higher IR sensivity,” U.S. patent 5,286,976 (15 September 1994).
12. simnra software from max-Planck Institute for Physics was used to fit the RBS for compositional analysis.
13. B. Chapman, Glow Discharge Processes: Sputtering and Plasma Etching (Wiley, New York, 1980).
15. A. I. Zhmakin, arXiv:1102.5000v1 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci]
20. R. A. Wood, “ Monolithic silicon microbolometer arrays,” in Uncooled Infrared Imaging Arrays and Systems, Semiconductors and Semimetals Vol. 47, edited by P. W. Kruse and D. D. Skatrud (Academic, New York, 1997).
21. S. S. N. Bharadwaja, C. Venkatasubramanian, N. Fieldhouse, B. Gauntt, M. Y. Lee, S. Ashok, E. C. Dickey, T. N. Jackson, and M. W. Horn, “ Processing issues in pulse DC sputtering of vanadium oxide thin films for uncooled infrared detectors,” in Advances in Electroceramic Materials II, Vol. 221, edited by K. M. Nair and S. Priya (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2010), p. 177.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month