No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Epitaxial graphene on SiC(): Stacking order and interfacial structure
1. C. Berger, Z. Song, T. Li, X. Li, A. Y. Ogbazghi, R. Feng, Z. Dai, A. N. Marchenkov, E. H. Conrad, P. N. First et al., Phys. Chem. B 108, 19912 (2004).
2. C. Berger, Z. Song, X. Li, X. Wu, N. Brown, C. Naud, D. Mayou, T. Li, J. Hass, A. N. Marchenkov, E. H. Conrad et al., Science 312, 1191 (2006).
3. W. A. de Heer, C. Berger, X. Wu, P. N. First, E. H. Conrad, X. Li, T. Li, M. Sprinkle, J. Hass, M. L. Sadowski et al., Solid State Commun. 143, 92 (2007).
5. J. Hass, F. Varchon, J. E. Millán-Otoya, M. Sprinkle, N. Sharma, W. A. de Heer, C. Berger, P. N. First, L. Magaud, and E. H. Conrad, Phys. Rev. Lett. 100, 125504 (2008).
8. G. G. Jernigan, B. L. VanMil, J. L. Tedesco, J. G. Tischler, E. R. Glaser, A. Davidson III, P. M. Campbell, and D. K. Gaskill, Nano Lett. 2009, 2605 (2009).
12. J. Borysiuk, R. Bożek, K. Grodecki, A. Wysmołek, W. Strupiński, R. Stępniewski, and J. M. Baranowski, J. Appl. Phys. 108, 013518 (2010).
15.In Ref. 14, a brighter contrast was observed for the SiC surface layers in EG/SiC(0001), which was attributed to the strain induced by the partial decomposition of those layers. We believe that the decomposition of the surface bilayers in the region shown in Fig. 3(d) was more severe so that the contrast weakening caused by the reduction of the average Z dominated.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month