No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Side-dependent electron escape from graphene- and graphane-like SiC layers
5. O. Pulci, P. Gori, M. Marsili, V. Garbuio, R. Del Sole, and F. Bechstedt, Strong excitons in novel two-dimensional crystals: Silicane and germanane (unpublished).
12. Z. Pan, H.-L. Lai, F. C. K. Au, X. Duan, W. Zhou, W. Shi, N. Wang, C.-S. Lee, N.-B. Wong, S.-T. Lee et al., Adv. Mater. 12, 1186 (2000).
16. P. Giannozzi, S. Baroni, N. Bonini, M. Calandra, R. Car, C. Cavazzoni, D. Ceresoli, G. L. Chiarotti, M. Cococcioni, I. Dabo et al., J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 21, 395502 (2009).
17. L. Hedin and B. J. Lundquist, in Solid State Physics, edited by H. Ehrereich, F. Seitz, and D. Turnbull (Academic, NY, 1969), Vol. 23, p. 1.
18.QP energies have been calculated with the non-self-consistent GW approximation, the G0W0 approach, using a plasmon pole model ( A. Oschlies, R. W. Godby, and R. J. Needs, Phys. Rev. B 51, 1527 (1995)). We have used a 50 × 50 × 1 k Monkhorst-Pack grid for the correlation part of the self-energy, and 90 × 90 × 1 k for the exchange part. The screening has been calculated using 300 bands. An artificial translational symmetry with a distance of 18.6 Å between the sheets is used. In the hydrogenated case, the unit cell is doubled and includes two sheets, separated by 18.8 Å with opposite dipole moments. The Coulomb potential has been cut in the z direction.
25. N. W. Ashcroft and N. D. Mermin, Solid State Physics (Saunders College, Philadelphia, 1976).
27. S. Duhm, G. Heimel, I. Salzmann, H. Glowatzki, R. L. Johnson, A. Vollmer, J. P. Rabe, and N. Koch, Nature Mater. 7, 326 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month