No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
High-efficiency thin-film InGaP/InGaAs/Ge tandem solar cells enabled by controlled spalling technology
1. J. F. Geisz, S. Kurtz, M. W. Wanlass, J. S. Ward, A. Duda, D. J. Friedman, J. M. Olson, W. E. McMahon, T. E. Moriarty, and J. T. Kiehl, Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 023502 (2007).
2. F. Oimroth, W. Guter, J. SchOne, E. Welser, M. Steiner, E. Oliva, A. Wekkeli, G. Siefer, S. P. Philipps, and A. W. Bett, in Proceedings of IEEE 34th Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Philadelphia, PA, 7–12 June 2009, p. 1038.
3. T. Takamoto, T. Agui, A. Yoshida, K. Nakaido, H. Juso, K. Sasaki, K. Nakamora, H. Yamaguchi, T. Kodama, H. Washio, M. Imaizumi, and M. Takahashi, in Proceedings of IEEE 35th Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Honolulu, HI, 20–25 June 2010, p. 412.
4. H. Yoon, M. Haddad, S. Mesropian, J. Yen, K. Edmondson, D. C. Law, R. R. King, D. Bhusari, A. Boca, and N. H. Karam, in Proceedings of IEEE 33rd Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, San Diego, CA, 11–16 May 2008, p. 1.
5. R. R. King, D. C. Law, K. Edmondson, C. M. Fetzer, R. A. Sherif, G. Kinsey, D. D. Krut, H. L. Cotal, and N. H. Karam, in Proceedings of the Fourth World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion, Waikoloa, HI, 7–12 May 2006, p. 760.
7. R. Tatavarti, A. Wibowo, G. Martin, F. Tuminello, C. Youtsey, G. Hillier and N. Pan, in Proceedings of IEEE 35th Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Honolulu, HI, 20–25 June 2010, p. 2125.
10. S. W. Bedell, D. Shahrjerdi, B. Hekmatshoar, K. Fogel, P. Lauro, J. Ott, N. Sosa, and D. Sadana, “Kerf-less removal of Si, Ge and III-V layers by controlled spalling to enable low-cost PV technologies,” IEEE J. Photovoltaics (to be published).
11. C. Ebert, Z. Pulwin, D. Dyer, K. Schmieder, C. Haughn, M. Doty, A. Barnett, and F. Lu, in Proceedings of 26th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, Germany, 5–9 September 2011, p. 613.
13. D. K. Schroder, Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization, 3rd ed. (John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 2006), p. 147.
14. P. A. Basore, in Proceedings of IEEE 23rd Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Louisville, KY, 10–14 May 1993, p. 147.
15. P. A. Basore and D. A. Clugston, in Proceedings of IEEE 26th Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Anaheim, CA, 29 Sep–3 Oct 1997, p. 207.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month