No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Oxygen vacancy segregation and space-charge effects in grain boundaries of dry and hydrated BaZrO3
1. T. Ishihara, editor, Perovskite Oxide for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (Springer, Dordrecht, 2009).
5. D. Pergolesi, E. Fabbri, A. DEpifanio, E. D. Bartolomeo, A. Tebano, S. Sanna, S. Licocca, G. Balestrino, and E. Traversa, Nature Mater. 9, 846 (2010).
7. P. Dahl, H. Lein, Y. Yu, J. Tolchard, T. Grande, M. Einarsrud, C. Kjølseth, T. Norby, and R. Haugsrud, Solid State Ionics 182, 32 (2011).
17.The GB energy is defined as σGB = (EGB − Ebulk)/2A, where EGB and Ebulk are the DFT total energies of the GB and bulk supercell structures respectively, and A is the area of the GB interface in the supercell.
22. J. Maier, Physical Chemistry of Ionic Materials (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, West Sussex, 2004).
23. M. Adachi, Y. Akishige, T. Asahi, K. Deguchi, K. Gesi, K. Hasebe, T. Hikita, T. Ikeda, and Y. Iwata, Landolt-Börnstein, New Series, edited by Y. Shiozaki, E. Nakamura, and T. Mitsui (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2001), Vol. 3/36a1.
29. M. Shirpour, R. Merkle, and J. Maier, Solid State Ionics, doi:10.1016/j.ssi.2011.09.006.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month