No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Efficient hybrid white polymer light-emitting devices with electroluminescence covered the entire visible range and reduced efficiency roll-off
9. G. L. Tu, C. Y. Mei, Q. G. Zhou, Y. X. Cheng, Y. H. Geng, L. X. Wang, D. G. Ma, X. B. Jing, and F. S. Wang, Adv. Funct. Mater. 16, 101 (2006).
10. M. A. Baldo, D. F. O’Brien, Y. You, A. Shoustikov, S. Sibley, M. E. Thompson, and S. R. Forrest, Nature 395, 15 (1998).
12. J. H. Zou, H. Wu, C.-S. Lam, C. D. Wang, J. Zhu, C. M. Zhong, S. J. Hu, C.-L. Ho, G.-J. Zhou, H. B. Wu et al., Adv. Mater. 23, 2976 (2011).
17. A. Y. Li, Y. Y. Li, W. Z. Cai, G. J. Zhou, Z. Chen, H. B. Wu, W.-Y. Wong, W. Yang, J. B. Peng, and Y. Cao, Org. Electron. 11, 529 (2010).
22. Z. H. Ma, J. Q. Ding, B. H. Zhang, C. Y. Mei, Y. X. Cheng, Z. Y. Xie, L. X. Wang, X. B. Jing, and F. S. Wang, Adv. Funct. Mater. 20, 138 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
We report efficient hybrid white polymerlight emitting devices (WPLEDs) fabricated via simple solution-proceeded process from a newly synthesized wide band-gap fluorene-co-dibenzothiophene-S,S-dioxide copolymer, which dually function as fluorescent blue emitter and host material for electrophosphorescent sky-blue, yellow, and saturated-red dyes. The Commission Internationale d’Énclairage coordinates of the best devices are (0.356, 0.334), with electroluminescence covered the entire visible light spectrum from 400 to 780 nm, resulting in a high color rendering index of 90. Incorporation of a bilayer electrode consisting of water/alcohol-soluble conjugated polymer and Al as electron-injection cathode boosts an enhancement of 50% in device efficiency, leading to external quantum efficiency of 12.6%, and peak power efficiency of 21.4 l m W−1 as measured in an integrating sphere. Both the efficiency and the color quality of the obtained device are ranking among one of the highest values for WPLEDs reported to date. Furthermore, as compared with those all-phosphorescent WPLEDs, the hybrid WPLEDs studied here exhibit a significantly reduced efficiency roll-off due to the very low doping concentration.
Full text loading...
Most read this month