No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Graphene induced tunability of the surface plasmon resonance
4. S. Bae, H. Kim, Y. Lee, X. Xu, J.-S. Park, Y. Zheng, J. Balakrishnan, T. Lei, H. Ri Kim, Y. I. Song et al., Nat. Nanotechnol. 5, 574 (2010).
5. Y. Lee, S. Bae, H. Jang, S. Jang, S.-E. Zhu, S. H. Sim, Y. I. Song, B. H. Hong, and J.-H. Ahn, Nano Lett. 10, 490 (2010).
8. R. M. Bakker, H.-K. Yuan, Z. Liu, V. P. Drachev, A. V. Kildishev, V. M. Shalaev, R. H. Pedersen, S. Gresillon, and A. Boltasseva, Appl. Phys. Lett. 92, 043101 (2008).
10. S. W. Hwang, D. H. Shin, C. O. Kim, S. H. Hong, M. C. Kim, J. Kim, K. Y. Lim, S. Kim, S.-H. Choi, K. J. Ahn et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 127403 (2010).
11. S. Kawata, M. Ohtsu, and M. Irie, Near-field Optics and Surface Plasmon Polaritons (Springer, Berlin, 2001).
16. B. Dlubak, P. Seneor, A. Anane, C. Barraud, C. Deranlot, D. Deneuve, B. Servet, R. Mattana, F. Petroff, and A. Fert, Appl. Phys. Lett. 97, 092502 (2010).
18. G. Isic, M. Jakovljevic, M. Filipovic, D. Jovanovic, B. Vasic, S. Lazovic, N. Puac, Z. L. Petrovic, R. Kostic, R. Gajic et al., J. Nanophotonics 5, 051809 (2011).
19. E. D. Palik and G. Ghosh, Handbook of Optical Constants of Solids (Academic, Orlando, Florida, 1998).
Article metrics loading...
Tunability of the surface plasmon resonance wavelength is demonstrated by varying the thickness of Al2O3 spacer layer inserted between the graphene and nanoparticles. By varying the spacer layer thickness from 0.3 to 1.8 nm, the resonance wavelength is shifted from 583 to 566 nm. The shift is due to a change in the electromagnetic field coupling strength between the localized surface plasmons excited in the goldnanoparticles and a single layer graphene film. In contrast, when the graphene film is absent from the system, no noticeable shift in the resonance wavelength is observed upon varying the spacer thickness.
Full text loading...
Most read this month