No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Loss tangent imaging: Theory and simulations of repulsive-mode tapping atomic force microscopy
14. A. San Paulo and R. Garcia, Phys. Rev. B [Condensed Matter and Materials Physics] 66(4 ), 041406–041401 (2002).
15. J. D. Ferry, Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, 3rd ed. (Wiley, New York, 1980).
19. P. C. Painter and M. M. Coleman, Essentials of Polymer Science and Engineering (DEStech, Lancaster, 2009).
22. D. Wang, S. Fujinami, K. Nakajima, S. Inukai, H. Ueki, A. Magario, T. Noguchi, M. Endo, and T. Nishi, Polymer 51, 2455 (2010).
30.AC160 Silicon cantilever, Olympus Incorporated.
32. R. Lakes, Viscoelastic Materials (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England, 2009).
33.Igor Pro 6.21, Wavemetrics Lake Oswego, OR, 2011.
36. R. Proksch, D. Yablon, and A. Tsou, “ Loss Tangent Atomic Force Microscopy of Polymer Materials,” in ACS Rubber Division 180th Technical Meeting (2011), pp. 2011–2024.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month