No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Organic photovoltaic cells with nano-fabric heterojunction structure
12. V. D. Mihailetchi, J. K. J. van Duren, P. W. M. Blom, J. C. Hummelen, R. A. J. Janssen, J. M. Kroon, M. T. Rispens, W. J. H. Verhees, and M. M. Wienk, Adv. Funct. Mater. 13, 43 (2003).
14. Y. Kim, S. Cook, S. M. Tuladhar, S. A. Choulis, J. Nelson, J. R. Durrant, D. D. C. Bradley, M. Giles, I. McCulloch, C.-S. Ha, and M. Ree, Nature Mater. 5, 197 (2006).
19. A. Tolkki, E. Vuorimaa, V. Chukharev, H. Lemmetyinen, P. Ihalainen, J. Peltonen, V. Dehm, and F. Würthner, Langmuir 26, 6630 (2010).
22. A. L. Briseno, S. C. B. Mannsfeld, C. Reese, J. M. Hancock, Y. Xiong, S. A. Jenekhe, Z. Bao, and Y. Xia, Nano Lett. 7, 2847 (2007).
24. A. J. Epstein and Y. Min, U.S. Provisional Patent No. 61/391,436 (8 October 2010).
29. M. A. Lampert and P. Mark, Current Injection in Solids (Academic Press, New York, 1970).
Article metrics loading...
Organic photovoltaiccells containing electron-transporting organic nanofibers in the form of “nanofabrics” are investigated. Nano-fabric heterojunctions of poly(3-hexylthiophene) and electron-transporting nanofibers significantly improve short-circuit current density in organic photovoltaiccells. The nanofibers and nanofabric are synthesized from organic electron-transporting material bis(octyl)-perylenediimide (PDI-C8). The PDI-C8 based nano-fabric’s electron mobility is measured to be 0.08 cm2/V s. The nanofabric improves charge collection by expanding the interfacial acceptor-donor area while simultaneously providing dedicated electron transport pathways to the LiF/Al electrodes. An increase in fill factor is observed for photovoltaic cells incorporating the nanofabric heterojunctions and is attributed to efficient removal of space charge.
Full text loading...
Most read this month