No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Rotating turkeys and self-commutating artificial muscle motors
2. M. Faraday, Q. J. Sci. Lit. Arts XII, 186 (1821).
7. R. Kornbluh, R. Pelrine, J. Eckerle, and J. Joseph, in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Leuven, Belgium, edited by G. Giralt (IEEE, Piscataway, NJ, 1998), p. 3.
11. J. S. Plante, K. Tadakuma, L. M. DeVita, D. F. Kacher, J. R. Roebuck, S. P. DiMaio, F. A. Jolesz, and S. Dubowsky, ASME J. Med. Devices 3, 031005 (2009).
18. R. Pelrine and H. Prahlad, in Dielectric Elastomers as Electromechanical Transducers, edited by F. Carpi, D. De Rossi, R. Kornbluh, R. Pelrine, and P. Sommer-Larsen (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2008), pp. 146–155.
20. R. E. Pelrine, R. D. Kornbluh, Q. Pei, S. Stanford, S. Oh, J. Eckerle, R. Full, M. Rosenthal, and K. Meijer, Proc. SPIE 4695, 126 (2002).
24. P. Dubois, S. Rosset, S. Koster, J. Stauffer, S. Mikhailov, M. Dadras, N.-F. de Rooij, and H. Shea, Sens. Actuators A, 130–131, 147 (2006).
28. G. Kofod and P. Sommer-Larsen, in Dielectric Elastomers as Electromechanical Transducers, edited by F. Carpi, D. De Rossi, R. Kornbluh, R. Pelrine, and P. Sommer-Larsen (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2008), pp. 69–76.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month