No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Electron emission mechanism during the nanosecond high-voltage pulsed discharge in pressurized air
1. G. A. Mesyats, Pulsed Power and Electronics (Nauka, Moscow, 2004) (in Russian).
8. T. Shao, Ch. Zhang, Zh. Niu, P. Yan, V. F. Tarasenko, E. Kh. Baksht, A. G. Burahenko, and Y. V. Shut’ko, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 021503 (2011).
11. Yu. L. Stankevich and V. G. Kalinin, Sov. Phys. Dokl. 12, 1042 (1967).
13. L. P. Babich, High-Energy Phenomena in Electric Discharges (Futurepast, Virginia, 2003).
19. J. E. Chaparro, “Investigation of sub-nanosecond breakdown through experimental and computational methods,” Ph. D. dissertation (Texas Tech University, 2008).
20. Yu. P. Raizer, Gas Discharge Physics (Springer, Berlin, 1991).
24. J. H. Hubbel and S. M. Seltzer, “Tables of x-ray mass attenuation coefficients and mass energy-absorption coefficients from 1 keV to 20 MeV for elements Z = 1 to 92 and 48 additional substances of dosimetric interest,” NIST Physical Reference Data.
25. G. E. Desorby and A. L. Boyer, Med. Phys. 18, 497 (1990).
26. S. N. Rukin, Instrum. Exp. Tech. 42, 439 (1999).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month