No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Vacancy analysis in a Ni-Nb-Zr-H glassy alloy by positron annihilation spectroscopy
11. H. Oji, K. Handa, J. Ide, T. Honma, S. Yamaura, A. Inoue, N. Umesaki, S. Emura, and M. Fukuhara, J. Appl. Phys. 105, 113527 (2009).
12. H. Oji, K. Handa, J. Ide, T. Honma, N. Umesaki, S. Yamaura, M. Fukuhara, A. Inoue, and S. Emura, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 190, 012075 (2009).
16. G. Kögel and W. Triftschäuser, in Proceedings of 6th International Conference on Positron Annihilation, edited by P. G. Coleman, S. C. Sharma, and L. M. Diana (University of Texas at Arlington, 1982), p. 595.
23. R. Krause-Rehberg and H. S. Leipner, Positron Annihilation in Semiconductors, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1999).
24. Y. Nagai, M. Hasegawa, Z. Tang, Z. A. Hempel, K. Yubuta, T. Shimamura, Y. Kawazoe, A. Kawai, and A. Kano, Phys. Rev. B 61, 6574 (2000).
31. K. G. Lynn, C. L. Snead, Jr., and J. J. Hurst, in Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Positron Annihilation, edited by R. Hashiguchi and K. Fujiwara (The Japan Inst. Metal, 1979), p. 119.
33. M. Gupta, J. Alloy Comp. 293–295, 120 (1999).
35. T. Sato, D. Louca, K. Oyama, A. Llobet, M. Fukuhara, S. Iikubo, and K. Yamada, “ Deuterium sites in glassy alloy (Ni36Nb24Zr40)0.85D0.15 studied by total neutron scattering combined with a reverse Monte Carlo simulation,” J. Non-Cryst. Solids (submitted).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month