No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Path derivation for a wave scattered model to estimate height correlation function of rough surfaces
4. H. W. Yu, E. Y. Chang, H. Q. Nguyen, J. T. Chang, C. C. Chung, C. I. Kuo, Y. Y. Wong, and W. C. Wang, Appl. Phys. Lett. 9(23) 231903 (2010).
17. J. A. Ogilvy, Theory of WaveScattering from Random Rough Surfaces (Institute of Physics, Bristol, 1991);
17. A. G. Voronovich, Wave Scattering from Rough Surfaces, 2nd ed. (Springer, Heidelberg, 1994).
23. R. Pierri, A. Liseno, and F. Soldovieri, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 51(6), 1251 (2003).
25. A. Qing, in Proceedings of 9th Biennial Computer Technology and Applied Conference and Workshop, Canberra, Australia, 1999.
31. A. Kong, Electromagnetic Wave Theory (Wiley, NewYork, 1975).
32. P. Beckmann and A. Spizzichino, The Scattering of Electro-magnetic Waves from Rough Surfaces (Pergamon, Oxford, 1963).
33. A. Fung, Microwave Scattering and Emission Models and Applications (Artech House, Boston, 1994).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month